UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

morning all!

off shopping this morning, and lewis is going to take mouse through the woods again. I need to get a harness to fit merlin. think the collar is effecting his throat. they get so excited, its hard to keep them still to put them on

have a safe warm day xxxx

Candy would go out in a monsoon, it's me that won't! The kitchen looks good Griff, hope he finds it quicker to clean now.  

Philip went to a military boarding school and he said one of the other boys couldn't walk through a doorway without doing a complicated series of steps. He drove everyone nuts!

I most certainly do not have OCD. I couldn't care less if pictures are skew whiff or things are out of place.  Is there a name for this I wonder.

My cousin, who works with Ruby, was walking round from her house yesterday morning to get a lift from Ruby. She passed the top of our lane and noticed a rat hanging around the wheelie bins at that end. Ruby slowed down to look as she drove by and saw the bugger. It wasn't a little 'un. So they are still around. My neighbour is still feeling the birds so they will be attracted to her garden. I also noticed when I went out to bring our wheelie bin back after emptying that the bin men (I presume it was them) had left a trail of refuse half way down. That doesn't help! 

Always makes me cross when the bin men have these rules about leaving bins in exactly the right place, lids down etc etc, then when they empty them they leave them all over the ruddy pavement with no thought for mums with pushchairs or mobility scooter users! I spend most of my walk with Candy on bin day pushing empty bins back against the garden walls.

I feed the birds every day but can honestly say I've not seen a rat in the garden despite my neighbour saying there are some at the end of the gardens by the drainage ditch.  We've had baby field mice but not rats.

edited to add that I don't have OCD but one thing I can't stand is pictures skew whiff.  Even in pubs, I'll get up and straighten them.  Oh..and things spelled incorrectly on written menu boards, I've been known to go and correct them rather to Philip's embarrassment!

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 1

Lol....I spoke to Steve yesterday afternoon...cleaning, spoke to him last night...cleaning! Got breakfast for him today and we went to the pound shop and he bought...cleaning products 😂😂😂😂 no wonder his hands have dermatitis!

Went to the market afterwards to get mum and her colleague their lunch, whilst we were there, Steve clocked some canvases...star wars etc they are huge, £6 each or 2 for £10.... He got 2 that are about 4 foot long and I have picked him up 2 more, they have a load of them, I wanted one for his living room but I couldn't find anything suitable

I bought some bankrupt stock years ago, Copenhagen Mors Dag plates, all the same year (1973 I think) I made my money back with the first 4 sales of individual plates, sold a box full to a shop in London at a good price for them but one that also put me well ahead, continued to sell the odd plate now and again, gave a few to animal charities to sell and I still have a couple or dozen or so. They all came in their original packing from the factory so were "as new". So if anyone wants one you know where to come!