UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

Excellent news Jazz. I am so pleased for you.

Griff any plant pots can stay there now. It's not worth having an asthma attack over.

Ruby got held up at work (though there was a bonus lunch thrown in) and so got severely held up on the A66 on the way home due to an accident. It's a horrible road. 

We got our walks. Today has been a mixture of sun/rain/hail/sleet and a biting wind. Only thing we didnt have was fog, though if we'd done the hill walk we probably would have.

Hope Ruby's easing herself back into work gradually.

Did you get to change your appointment Griff? Hope you got some time with Steve and Molly.

Any news on the new foster Jazz? So pleased the HA visit went well and you feel happier now.

No Eve, appointment is Tuesday, mums going down Monday so she will try then, I want to spend some time with them before he has to do his 9 days as they are lates mostly so I won't see Molly for ages

Pleased you got the walks in despite the colourful weather

Yantan.. completely agree, nothing is worth risking an asthma attack

Awww pleased nick has a new family

Owl, hoping you feel better soon

right....

nicks new home will be in Edinburgh, once we can sort transport

2 new ones are in Bristol. owner wants to bring them but has a business so will work out when he can bring them

I have remembered to make the bed before bed time

just spoke to the neighbour. I had their parcel. she was fine so we had a nice chat. luna wasn't mentioned

think that's it …. for now

I've seen a t shirt that I would love ..but I don't know if I'd dare to wear it! Maybe a few more of you might find it applicable too?

www.behippiebefree.com/campaigns/-/-/stores/all-products/hp-140219-im-mostly-peace-love-and-light-6?retailProductCode=BF4C4FF633B1A2-20DD2CE82AA9-GS1-TC0-NAV

• Like 1

I am a much happier owl. Tomorrow's transport run for 2 bunnies has been cancelled as they have places at a local rescue. So although I feel poorly and look disgusting, I can have a duvet day and not go anywhere. To judge from the forecast, Wispa will be happy to do the same. I found a big bottle of lemon and elderberry fizz so have taken it up to bed.

• Like 2

morning all x

mans coming at 1 to take up the laminate, to see what the hole is in the hall. have to empty the double base unit out there. ill find things I had forgotten about. got to get to the shop before it pours down

be safe out there xxx

its good really, because I saw what was at the back that ends up 5 years out of date. I can feed the world with gravy, sweetcorn and soup. the 500 jars of coffee are mine! No idea where the corned beef has gone. must add to the shopping list

Edited by Jazz

I've gotten into the habit of a twice a year food cupboard sort out otherwise I end up with a gazillion out of date tins of soup and peas lol 

My medical license has arrived so I'm now happy they aren't going to say they made a mistake and take it off me lol really counting down the days to 26th now can't wait to have clear vision again and hopefully new glasses a couple of weeks later and I will be able to see properly again. Right now the blurriness is really getting on my nerves and making things difficult. I'll be driving myself to work on Tuesday since I'm now all clear to drive - haven't driven for over a month so looking forward to it but sticking to only driving in full daylight until after my op. 

I hope you get your laminate removed OK Jazz. I'd like to get rid of the laminate in the kitchen, which I was opposed to having in the first place but Ruby got her way.  I don't know how we'd do it as it was laid before the kitchen was put in so the units are on top of it. Even though we are hoping to sell the house I think it would be worth doing as it would spruce it up and be easier to clean.

Very good that you don't have to go out today Owl. Enjoy your duvet day.

It's been chucking it down here overnight and all morning. There is some flooding already, nothing too drastic but if it keeps up it could be a problem.

Good news for you Snow.  Enjoy getting back behind the wheel next week.