UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

Poor little lamb but she will feel better for having those teeth sorted. I hope the lump is nothing to worry about.

It's fine here today but chilly. I made a pan of chicken soup this morning as I had veggies needing used up. It's just the sort of weather for soup.

Aw poor Katie. Where has she been if she's been looking for a home for months and no one has seen to her health problems? Sorry if you've already said Jazz.

Home now and so glad to be back with my dogs. The boys have been watching Crufts while I was away, Cooper especially loves watching any programmes with dogs in, Nick copies Cooper lol. Honey does her own thing  at all times.

I agree with Jazz, Griff. Send it back and get a size 12. Sizings vary so much with different brands. Doesn't mean you're fat. I can be a size 10 in one shop but a 12 in another. Used to love shopping in Wallis as I was an 8 in there 😀

Enjoy your soup Yantan. No idea what we're having as Richard didn't get anything in or take anything out the freezer as he didn't know what I'd want for dinner. Just what I need after a 10 hour drive lol. Egg and chips looking favourite at the moment.

Hope you're all ok xx

mans mother was ill,  they started asking round if anyone would take her. lady got more ill and ended in a home, all that time she was put in the kitchen, just fed once a day. ive spoken to the daughter in law. shes tried saying she didn't know, then said she took her to a groomer she was in such a state. I said if the groomer didn't notice the smell of her rotting mouth and looked, sack her. lady said she knows what the smell is as hers was like it. ive told her how much im paying out next week. she hasn't offered anything towards it.

nicks rescuer sent a cheque today. I rung and thanked her, told her ill put I towards katies vets bill, she said she will send some more to help. shows you doesn't it?

morning all. hugo has decided 7am is the time to get up. merlin and katie are not impressed. they eat their breakfast with the others though lol

wow its windy. supposed to be worse tomorrow. im having a new front door put in so that will be fun. it will be flying away with 2 men attached lol

be safe out there xxxxx

I had a lovely time this morning cleaning up pee & poo. Archie must have had some mates in for a party because it's impossible for one small dog to produce all that poop! It had been stood in too. 

Only 1 of the towel's I had spread over the sitting room floor survived unscathed. Such fun!

I hope everyone is OK and not suffering too badly with Storm Gareth.

• Sad 1

Oh no Yantan, the cat has the odd mishap but he is only small and as long as I can get to clean it up before my dad realises it's not too bad. I got a feliway diffuser and that helped... could you try a dap or do you just think it's age related?

The weather here is bad, I have to go for a blood test later, I have had a lump on my wrist that the Dr said was a ganglion...it is now getting 2 smaller lumps on it and I also have another lump on my foot, I have booked an appointment with the nice nurse at the practice for my medication review and I will mention it to her and she will get me in to see my decent go hopefully before she leaves, I must admit I am a bit worried about them

I do hope your bumps and lumps are nothing to worry about Griff. 

It's just Archie's age and dementia that cause him to poop and pee in the house.  I've had to do 2 washes to get all the towels and his blankie clean.  It's like having a baby, the washing machine is on every day getting his stuff clean.  This is why we've put moving on hold. We can't show the house when we've got all this going on plus it would be cruel to move him from the familiar. He still knows where his food stand is and where his bed is and where the door is to go out etc..  That wouldn't be the case in a new house and it would stress him out.

Is anyone getting hit with the latest storm? It's brightening up here but I have to say apart from a rain overnight we haven't seen anything storm like.