UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

You know how I have always said I hate the idea of a cruise?  Well I'm going on one apparently. The Queen Mary 2 to New York. Next year. It is SO not me but Ruby wants to go with our friends, Gary and Adrian, for Gary's 60th and the single supplement is almost as much as it costs for 2 so I am going.  I refuse to wear a long frock, or any sort of frock, for dinner though.  High heels are also out. 

Hi Pingu, good to see you 🖐️

Yantan that sounds an acceptable wardrobe. You could have velvety trousers, that would be sort of evening dress.

We had a pleasant walk on the reserve, I took some things to the tip which is close to the reserve, and I put washing through as it has been a very good drying day. Couch potato for the evening now.

Done nothing much today. Raining, so dogs wouldn't go out. Put a washing on and hung it on radiators. Visited my dad for an hour this afternoon. Struggle to contribute on days like this. Some days are just so drab. Though decking for back garden got delivered so that could be exciting going forward lol.

Pleased Nick got his lift Jazz. Good luck to him in his new home. How's Katie doing?

Not sure whether I'd like a cruise either Yantan. Might prefer one that stops at several cities to explore on the way but that looks like you're just on the ship for 7 days each way - or have I got that wrong? But I'm sure a couple of weeks of pampering and luxury will ease the pain.