UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

Still fighting the cold off, but it is touch and go whether I will get to a friend's funeral tomorrow. If it means sneezing all the way through, I will send apologies. Need to take care as I have another transport run for bunnies on Saturday. 

Good luck today jazz but at least you know it's not to boot you out

Owl, hope you feel better soon

Hope Ruby made it home o.k Yantan

Eve, hope you get a walk

Just tried to change my Drs appointment for Tuesday as Steve is off then he has to work 9 days straight... can't do it as it will be April before they can sort me another, it's 3.30 in the afternoon so not even like I can go over afterwards

You can indeed Jazz.

It's not raining here, though the sky looks threatening. The wind however is biting. It took my breath away - literally.  I've had to use my asthma sprays as I was left heaving for breath after stepping into the garden to pick some plastic pots that had got blown about. 

Ruby has gone into to work today but it's only for 4 hours. She felt leaving it until Monday would make her even more reluctant to go. This way she gets broken in again gently.

lovely lady. she understands why ive got the dogs, thinks its great what merlin and hugo do, and that I trained them myself. said its no problem if I get another dog to train up and replace merlin. my tenancy is secure. and if I have any more problems with the neighbours to let her know

• Like 4

I would much rather spend my time with Steve and Molly, I might try again later and see if one of the other receptionists will change it...if it's one of the ones I know they will sort it for me

It's the wind isn't it Yantan....it plays havoc with my chest when walking the dogs, I hope you don't need to go out and get anymore plant pots.

That's good news Jazz