UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

2 big tubs of dreamies are here. I know they are for cats, but my dogs love them. 

some tescos are selling 100 Jaffa cakes for £1 and 10 crème eggs for £2. ive asked lewis to fill a trolley if our store sells them

got the housing officer coming tomorrow at 1pm. ive been very calm about it. I haven't done anything wrong.

I could get Hebridean mutton if I ate meat. We have a huge flock based on our reserve, which we shuttle around our smaller reserves and SSSIs according to some complex arrangement which benefits the meadows and encourages wild flowers and butterflies etc. Our sheep are mainly for wool and get to live longer than sheep usually do. Not as fat as the big sheep. 

A lot of migrant birds on the reserve at present, including waders and waterfowl, staying put until Gareth clears off. A pair of Brent geese are unusual visitors as these birds usually go along the coast en route to Siberia. The wind may have blown them off course. 

I got chilled yesterday, silly owl, and am now fighting off a cold.

Wispa has accepted the bike as just one of the strange objects which mum stows in the front porch. 

Good luck for tomorrow jazz

Owl, hope you feel better soon

Cat is doing o.k, lost a little more weight but Conor is happy with him...£188 bill, they have changed his pain relief but decided I could be trusted with the bigger bottle lol

morning all xxx

its horrible out there, but no draughts with the new front door

im going to do a bit of tidying but not a lot for the housing officer. what is piled up is for fundraising for the rescues, so cant put anything else in the shed

have a safe warm day xxxx

Good luck Jazz.

Well we have a bit of blue sky peeping through after another wet and windy night.

Ruby landed back in the UK yesterday. She said she'd let me know what train she is on so Archie and I can go and pick her up at the station but not heard anything yet. I hope she hasn't slept in or Gareth has caused problems to the train service.

just had a call from her, shes coming tomorrow instead. I broke down on the phone, told her all what has gone on. she said she hasn't had one report from the neighbour! my tenancy is secure, just has to fill forms in to continue living here

wait till I see the neighbour. nasty Alicia will be having a word!

• Like 2

Sunny here with a few showers, got caught in a heavy one when out with Cooper so we got back a lot faster than when we went out. The other two walks it stayed dry, luckily. We're all having a snuggle on the sofa now while I work up the enthusiasm to do some housework. We may be here some time lol.

Bet that's such a relief for you Jazz but how horrible of your neighbour to put you through that. She deserves a dose of nasty Alicia!

Hope the cold doesn't materialise Owl. I never remember to put a hat on either, which is stupid as I got earrache last year going out in the icy winds without one. Hasn't been as cold this year, mind you.

Ruby's home. I ended up going on my own to pick her up and Archie stayed at home with his auntie Jan.  He got upset at one point when he realised I wasn't there but she was was able to comfort him and he was OK after that. I've got a real Moroccan tagaine.

Eve I know how you feel about doing housework. I bloody hate it and just cannot muster up enthusiasm at any time.