UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

Bike man turned up  just as rain stopped and wind died down, so he took a stand out of his van and assembled it on the spot on my front parking space. I love it. Taking Wispa out for a bit then may give it a spin round the village if weather stays ok. It is in front porch. Wispa has seen and sniffed it and is not impressed. She hates bicycles and anyone riding one. 

• Like 1

Pleased the bike's sorted Owl. I guess you and Wispa won't be going out for spin round the lanes together anytime soon lol.

Hoping Archie's tummy has settled now Yantan.

Did the doctor suggest what might be causing the lumps Griff?

Not been too bad here, nice and sunny for most of the day, got a bit wet and windy late afternoon but died down again now. Meant to be wet again tomorrow so probably have to do housework. Really does need it, mind you.

We have closed the curtains, lit the fire, wine is poured, dinner is cooking in the oven and football will be on the TV soon so it can do what it likes outside. Hoping everyone has a lovely evening xx

I will not be taking Wispa and bike out at the same time anyway. Need both hands free if she decides to kick off about something. 

Freezing here too. We had a walk on reserve and saw 2 Brent Geese which are quite rare. Pretty birds, streamlined and very dark in colour.

Eve, originally she said the lump on my wrist was a ganglion... which I accepted but now it's not smooth anymore, there's another 2 lumps attached and another coming up and one on the bunion in my foot

Lol...owl I don't blame you doing the bike and Wispa separate, I think if I tried anything like that with either of my pair I would probably end up in a&e

they took a cluster off my finger when they were fusing my wrist. had the one off my arm in the doctors surgery, they do minor ops. 

its nice here today, some wind. should be ok for the new front door

have a safe warm day xxx

We had a wild night with the storm.  There was some damage done to things in our garden but nothing we'll miss.

I washed 15 towels yesterday thanks to Archie's antics. There was only 3 to wash this morning :)

We've been around the block but didn't go further as the wind was rather biting.  I didn't want to let Archie get cold even though he had his Equafleece on. His nails are starting to get a bit long and the hair is growing between his pads with not walking like we used too. I think I may have to get them sorted. 

That sounded like a cosy evening Eve. I hope you both enjoyed it.

It was 31C (almost 88F) in Morocco yesterday and Ruby was finding it a wee bit too hot. She flies into Gatwick tonight and is having to stay in a hotel as it will be too late for a train back up here. 

I'm glad you like the door Jazz and whoo whoo for the dogs behaving themselves whilst it was fitted.

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

do you watch this farming life? this farmer sells his meat online, and drives from the isle of lewis, all the way to London, dropping off the meat. ive never had mutton. is it nice?

That's my friend's nephew-in-law. He and his wife used to be barristers in London. His mother came from Lewis which is why he  "retired" there.  Mutton is over 2 years old but anything up to 2 yrs is lamb.