UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

I think the saying is the grass always seems greener Eve. I just despise being ripped off, if someone is buying some fake and they know it...fine, but to sell something as genuine and it be fake...wrong. Also the food is a rip off as you are in effect a captive audience, I guess I just expect to be treated fairly

I've had the Tesco ready meals before, some I didn't care for, others were OK but they are all too high in the things I'm supposed to be keeping off or at low intake, like salt, sugar etc.. Wiltshire levels of these things are generally lower.  I had a chicken curry last night and it was really nice.

We had some snow this morning. However because of all the rain beforehand it didn't settle. It's still cold and very windy. Ruby is basking in 28C (about 84F) 

My friends' Tesco order turned up, slightly earlier but the driver rang them to ask if it was OK . Everything was there and they are pleased with it. They don't have a Tesco near them and usually use Morrisons and Sainsbury's so they said it will make a nice change to have Tesco stuff.

Archie's acid recurred. I think he's better now, he's fast asleep which is usually a good sign but he's hardly eaten anything since his last meal on Friday tea time. 

Eve I hope you are having a nice day out today and the weather isn't too atrocious.

Had a really lovely day with my family. We don't all get together that often but when we do we always have a good time. Sister is still doing my head in though 😂

Hope Archie is feeling better and eating again Yantan. I saw the snow up your way yesterday - stopped at Killington Lakes on the way down and there'd obviously been quite a bit falling.

Love that dress Griff, probably a tad too slim fitting for me though lol.

Katie sounds a little sweetie Jazz. Are you tempted or is she strictly a foster?

Heading back home tomorrow - Tebay here I come 🤣

i

h

l

• Haha 1

Eve....one day, we all miss those that do our heads in😉 take a deep breath and feign interest!!

Well, you were right a tad too fitted, I bought a 10 & I am too fat to fit....I am on steroids but I refuse to give in...I will fit, tonight instead of Chinese chips and curry sauce I have had half a 50% fat cheese sarnie and a bag of wotsits!