UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

Oh no, poor lady and poor dog.

We are having a nail biting cliffhanger of an evening. A dog we went to track today not far from the reserve is almost home, just hanging about and getting her courage up to come for supper. Newly adopted and escaped. Her litter brother came from Sheffield with his human, and they walked all over the fields leaving scent in the hope she would follow it. It has worked and she is hanging around close to her new home. So I will be watching online for updates with one eye and watching Shetland with the other.

Wispa was totally smitten with the litter brother and gave him kisses. She likes a nice Spinone.

just spoke to her. they went for a walk, he collapsed, the vets did tests, there was nothing they could do, so he didn't suffer. ive just said she didn't suffer with worry either. 

I bought a cuddly dog at the boot sale. been looking at it for 10 days. just noticed it only has one eye. just like jerry

Edited by Jazz

careline lady has just been. forgot she was coming. she doesn't like dogs. she was buggered here lol put 2 outside. nick and merlin were calmer. not dressed, still in a nighty. was folding the clothes while I was talking to her. I said if anyone had to give up their dogs, let me know. she has someone who might be. its a bichon like hugo

Aw, sorry to hear your friend lost her dog Jazz.  

I hope that dog comes in Owl.  

We are waiting for the delivery man to bring Archie's treats. They are the only ones he likes now and its a good job too as they are fat free so don't set his acid reflux off.  

I've had a text from the dr following my blood tests yesterday, they want me to start taking statins.  I've said forget it, I won't take them so no point in making an appointment! Bet I get a letter next..either that or struck off their lists!

Hope the delivery man turns up soon Yantan.

The colour on my hair has faded rather, so I've got the next colour along...a stronger auburn.  My daughter will loathe it, no doubt.  I'll try it this afternoon if I can pluck up the courage . Looks as if I took Candy out for her walk at the right time as it was only drizzling, it's pouring down now.

Any luck with the spinone, Owl? 

Suzeanna, my hair is supposed to be medium blonde... Marion will be able to tell you that my WhatsApp picture shows I am deffo not blonde! More of a Reddy brown. My cousin told me that hairdressers don't like box dyes as they are unstable... basically you might not end up with the same colour each time...she told me to buy the tubes of Colour from Sally's and the activator stuff, that way I would be guaranteed to get the colour I wanted....I haven't got round to it yet!

Hope Archie's treats arrive

Lol Jazz, the plasterer doing Steve's is terrified of dogs, Molly is very large...same size as a gsd, if he doesn't tell us he is coming then he's had it...I will have to have notice to go up and take Molly upstairs as he needs to do the living room...where we normally shut her in when he comes.

Hope the spinone heads home.

Steve and I are off to the market Saturday...he has a long weekend and it's not often he gets a Saturday off, we are taking Chris with us ( he has learning difficulties) as he isn't very confident and just does the same things...goes to work and then goes on the buses...I said it would be good for him to do different things so that's what's going to happen,  Steve had to tell him to bring cash as not all stall holders take cards... hopefully he will enjoy doing something different, not very exciting but a different experience as he's never been before