UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

It's like buses, Jazz..nothing for ages then two come along at once! Do you have any preferences for dogs v bitches? Or do both sexes get on with your other dogs?  If Nick is so great..and continues to be ..can you not keep him and still foster?

I've had 2 lots of visitors today. My oldest pal called in (oldest in I've known her the longest, not that she is old!) and Naomi who used to be Archie's dog walker came to see him. She is coming back tomorrow to introduce me to her new puppy, Bindi, who is a mini George and also bringing her little one who turns 2 in May. And she's expecting again. She and her husband are very delighted about it :) 

We have sunshine, been out in a dress and leather jacket! 

Break was a disaster, place was busy and we ended up in Macdonald's....euggghhh!! I had nothing, the tables were filthy it was my idea of hell! Steve had a breakfast wrap and coffee and then a pork and stuffing batch which I got for him, next time I will go ahead and get a table.

Lol...roll, cob, bap, barm... just if you are from cov.... it's a batch. I will never forget being stood trying to get 2 crusty batches when I lived in cheslyn hay, I was there for 15 minutes trying to point out what I wanted, in the end she understood what I meant and told me I meant a cob....no!! I meant a batch!

The cafe Steve gets his full English in was packed...there was a woman sat there, no drink no food just messing with her phone so no empty tables, I think I will go meet him Thursday and I will deffo go and wait for him to finish

Edited by griff

ahhh right

33 drops before us. ill be having soup for tea, and bread. what do you call bread? lol and yes, TOWIE is filmed near here, and yes I know someone in it, im in Essex (10minutes away from the beckhams, but we don't talk about them)

• Haha 1