UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

It is Storm Freya Eve. I don't know where I got Stella from. Senior moment! All is calm this morning.

We have stopped Archie's access to the dining room and kitchen overnight and put towels down in the sitting room and hall. Good job too as he poo'd and peed last night but it was so much easier to clean up. He tends to pee in the hall which is good because we have cushion floor down so it's easily washed with the steam cleaner. 

Aw, Nick, so happy for you. Enjoy your new life little boy. My little Nick took charge of the toy box the minute he settled here lol. He's a happy little boy who just loves fun and games.

No storm here thank goodness. Was a bit wet first thing but been nice all afternoon and supposed to be nice tomorrow too.

On the news this morning they showed snow at Cockermouth, I take it you didn't get any Yantan?

We make a big fuss about strong winds, then you see what the tornados in the States have done and how many people have died..makes ours look rather small.

I noticed a tiny patch of snow on our kitchen roof this morning when I opened my bedroom curtains but that was it. Ruby drove into quite thick snow the closer she got to work this morning along the A66, passing Cockermouth on the way.

Thank goodness we don't get those really damaging tornadoes here. I know we get the odd small one that isn't powerful enough to damage much. but lets hope they never get to the life and property damaging proportions that other places experience. 

lewis took the dogs out over the woods. he likes nick. hes growing on me. think the rescue hasn't put him up for adoption yet to see if im going to fail. has he been sent?

I feel rubbish. had something to eat so hope that helps