UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

Had words with the nobheads next door, they have a porch roof and the water runs into my garden, have killed all my plants, asked for guttering, they have done it and left the Down pipe in my garden , so a polite note was put through the door, I went in the shower today, got out and I could hear shouting... basically I ended up outside in a towel with the older out of the 2 calling my dad an old c#nt! Basically, I lost it, was outside in nothing but a towel telling him to show some respect...he said oh here "it" is! It....I am far from it, I am a pretty woman! They are gay and I am waiting for them to say we are homophobic... can't wait as my brother is gay. I am livid, they are in the wrong and nobody ever speaks to my dad like that.

Just had a letter apologising...I think it's off the younger lad

Neighbours can be a right pain in the behind sometimes - we don't get on with the ones to our left - I despise them frankly they are horrible people. Its sad because theres only 20 houses in our little close and we get on really well with the other 19 but it only takes 1 lot to make things unpleasant. To add insult to injury they have gone out of their way to suck up to the other neighbours so whenever we've said anything about them we get told "oh but they seem nice" - yeah try living next to them... thankfully my colleagues have seen and have been subjected to some of the behaviour we have had to put up with and were astonished at the way they are towards us, I was just delighted that we have now got independent witnesses to some of it. 

I've looked everywhere for the board time settings but can't find them. 

Snow I was wondering how you were getting on with those troublesome neighbours.  Your situation sounds like our friends' who absolutely despised this couple who came to live next door to them. Our friends got on with everyone else but those other neighbours said much the same thing when our friends tried to tell them some of the nasty things that had gone on. Eventually the nastiness, which included accusing another neighbour of being a pedophile behind his back, came back to bite them on the bum. In the end they were forced to move as no one was speaking to them and our friends were vindicated. They've now got some really nice people next door. 

If I had the choice I'd live on a private island in them middle of nowhere with just animals. Oh and a helicopter shopping & delivery service and super fast broadband :laughingsmiley:

IMG-20190205-WA0000_zpsqcwfea6j.jpeg

That is why I put the note through the door....the down pipe now has another pipe attached that runs along the bottom of their porch in my garden and into their garden....I am sick of it but I won't be pushed around and I certainly won't have my family spoken to in such a manner.... I can't believe a grown man who is about 55 would use that language at full volume in the street!

The younger lad is next door now, if I see him I will thank him for the apology but tell him to tell his partner to never open his mouth to any of us again as he will be shut up permanently

Snow...I feel for you, maybe you could go on holiday and I could come stay...I am lovely to nice people but when I get evil... it's not a nice experience lol 

Griff that looks like it's breaking building regs. Report the buggers to the council. You would probably have a legal case against them too as they are interfering with your rights and causing possible damp/flooding problems to your property. Don't just let it be!

• Like 2