UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

Good luck jazz

It gets worse....they got Steve to check for damage and sign off...they stood in the kitchen and him in the doorway...he has turned the light on in the hall and found they have broken the glass  above the door...I have told him to call the housing association first time being as it's dangerous

IMG-20190219-WA0001.jpg

https://www.hammerjack.co.uk/about/

They are the people who took the asbestos out today. Useless sods kept leaving the front door open even though they could see the dog was loose

Oh, it's the whole estate that's got asbestos and getting new kitchens...I said that they should have been put in a hotel but to be fair, we don't want the workmen left

Edited by griff

I know what you mean Jazz about stuff not tasting as good as you remember. I love liver and onions but no one, including myself, can make it as good as my nana made it. Same goes for tattie ash, her's was just so tasty. If I was having friends round for tea they nearly always asked if there would be tattie ash. Good luck for today by the way! 

Miserable wet day here.

Between Ruby leaving and my going in the shower Archie left a trail of poop in the hall which he then stood in and trailed across the dining room carpet. It's a good job we love him! I got it all cleaned up despite having a nasty headache.

Wispa does make me laugh with her little strops. I hope she is back friends with you today Owl.