UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

I've complained several times in the past about this particular postie Griff and he's had a hell of a telling off from me too after he was nasty with Archie. They don't seem to want to do anything about him. As the rest of the posties are lovely and often go the extra mile for us I don't want to go to a higher level than the sorting office manager for fear of getting them all told off or sanctioned in some way.  Ruby wasn't bothered as the contents were in perfect condition so she said "let it be". 

She's had loads of pressies. Her staff got her a lovely sponge cake decorated with pencils made of fondant, a bunch of flowers, a silk scarf and a matching silver necklace and ear-rings. Others in her company treat their staff like shite but it's always been Ruby's philosophy to treat others as she likes to be treated and it comes back in spades to her as they are very loyal to her.  

• Like 5

I can take or leave bacon, not my favourite meat.

I'd still complain Yantan - the flowers may have survived this time but what if the next 'fragile' delivery doesn't? Can't stand shoddy practices.

Same with the kitchens Griff. That is so unacceptable. I hate confrontation but I'd need to say something about this.

Hope you're ok Jazz, and not in too much pain.

Aw, Suzeanna, just a big hug for you.

Mayo or salt and vinegar on chips for me. But then, I like a bit of dinner with my salt lol. Gravy or curry sauce on them should be illegal 🤢

Sorry if I've missed anyone. Was a lovely day here today so had some great walks with the dogs in the morning, did a couple of hours in the garden after that then went and saw my Dad for a bit this afternoon. He spends most of the time asleep and is basically on palliative care now. He could go on for months like this or die in his sleep tonight. He was awake for some of my visit and I know he's pleased to see me when he is so it's worth it.

Have a lovely evening everyone xx

Handy snack at bedtime, Yantan?

It's been a lovely day here too, after a very frosty start.  Lots of snowdrops out in the garden, I love to see them.  My dad is buried in Roos churchyard and one of my few memories of when we lived there was the churchyard full of snowdrops.

You may not need the flash. I very rarely need to use flash indoors when taking photos with my phone but it depends somewhat on the phone model. When you go to "camera" mode look for a lightning sign on your screen, clicking on it will either put it on auto flash, flash or switch it off. That's based on my phone though so yours might be different.