UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

Sorry for Fishy McFishface Pingu.

Hope you're coping ok Jazz. Can't believe you had to give up Luna because of @rsehole neighbours. Really feel for you.

Good thoughts sent to Suzeanna for lymph node problems. Hoping for nothing nasty showing up.

Sorry for everything I missed, am reading but not taking everything in. Dad is not well again - no doubt he'll rally again, it's what he does lol.

Beautiful day again here, not as warm as you lot down south but nice all the same and lovely to have a sunny day.

Have a lovely evening xx

Edited by eve

Lol...you jock mahutters have to be careful Eve... slightest bit of sun and you all get burnt!!!! Just kidding XX hope your dad does o.k and tomorrow is better for him

I too am livid on behalf of Jazz....had it been me and I was the neighbours and had no dogs I would say that if I was in and the dog was upset on her own....fetch her round, problem solved! If I was out....no issue! I was concerned with my last lot of neighbours, Delaney went from quiet to barky...I didn't know what had happened, turned out it was her coming back from work and slamming the doors! Once she stopped coming back in the day, quiet boy returned

It's wrong isn't it Eve that someone can make someone feel so bad and worried that they won't go out and re-home their dog..... it's just bullying really, obviously if they were complaining about the noise, they were home so the nice thing to do would be to see if there was anything they could do to help... it's not like jazz just said so what, stuff it....she tried to rectify the situation... people can be sooooooo nasty.

shes the lady who has my key for if I need her. I said come and babysit, then they wont be barking. when you cant do any more and they know im fragile, they win. 

I left my slippers on the floor last night, and a hankie under my pillow, and they were still there this morning lol

I love you all, you keep me going xxxxxxxxxxxx