UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

Lol...his friends are all very rich, they wouldn't think about going for dinner and it costing £300 ...me, I reckon a tenner is steep!! I am also rough as a bears bum...I swear like a sailor but use please and thank you like a saint, I am also incredibly opinionated when it comes to animals and how they should be respected, thy aren't really like me....I think I would be better going on a day trip.... it's the option I am less likely to cause offence with

Oh dear Jazz, hope it's better for tomorrow.

Lol...pleased you enjoyed it Yantan, I like them toasted

There's been a dog straying for a few days, she had her lead attached... nobody reported her missing, she was caught yesterday but nobody has enquired about her, I must admit I am a little concerned about her owner as a dog with a lead attached, nobody reporting her lost and staying round the same area strikes me as a bit odd and worrying

I agree Griff, makes you wonder if someone was walking her and fell or something? 

I nearly had heart failure earlier, got an email from the insurance lot for the new house/contents insurance.  £400 odd last year and this year over £900! I phoned them in a flap and they said that was with flood cover (we did have a fairly minor flood years ago) and without it it would be the same as last year.  Phew!  I've gone without, so fingers crossed for no monsoons!

Jeez Suzeanna, that's a lot! I will cross everything for your house to stay dry

I don't know the area where the dog was found very much but I would be happy to go for a mooch through the woods just incase but as she was loose for 4 days and it's now day 5 I would fear the worst for the owner... nobody has been reported missing yet either

That does sound worrying Griff. Saw your post on Facebook so hope it helps find the owner.

That was a shock Suzeanna lol. Everything crossed for no monsoons your way.

Hope your stomach has cleared up Jazz and you get to the bootsale tomorrow and get lots of bargains. I've never been to one.

I'm not keen on hot cross buns, or any cakey/scone-type stuff apart from iced gingerbread squares. And maybe carrot cake sometimes. Oh and chocolate fudge cake but only with berry fruits to offset the sickliness. And occasionally a slice of battenburg lol. But do prefer savoury stuff every time.

Haven't done much today. Walked the dogs, visited my dad and then my son and daughter in law came over for a couple of hours which was nice.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday night, whatever you're up to. Nothing more exciting than watching the Voice and whatever else the TV has to offer here xx

Griff, you can put dog on the Found section of Doglost if you like? Has warden got the dog now?

Suzeanna, no monsoon expected but we are heading into a drought.

Creatures are waking up who should still be asleep. Hedgehogs, bats, and nothing much around for them to eat yet. Some local people brought an injured pipistrelle bat to the reserve visitor centre this afternoon. Something had attacked it and damaged its wings beyond repair. I took it to the vet to be helped over Rainbow Bridge. Fly free little bat. 

morning all. its chilly but dry so hope my stomach holds so I can go to the boot sale. highlight of my week!

so, think ive found my new dog. got to go through homechecks etc, other people interested. but … rung my ill friend who has just moved. she was very ill, and was waiting for the doctor. thing is, ive always said id have her dogs if anything happened to her. she has 3 old tiny dogs.. so should I say no to my dog in case she dies? mmmm 

cancelled the dog. wont be looking any more. went to the boot sale. got back, neighbours are having a go like every time I go out about luna barking the whole time im out. im close to sending luna and hugo back. I don't know what to do. I cant cope with her having a go every time. the GP says I need to see a phychaitrist about her. I don't want to walk merlin and mouse because she will have a go. I don't want to move, but unless you know of a bungalow in the middle of a field, there is nowhere to go