UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

im glad hes eaten. no bother with mine, they eat anything. ive not been this long without a foster, feels strange. best to wait till the end of next week if possible hen his op is over, but never know when a dog will come in. my friend might be giving her dog to the rescue

Glad you have the form Jazz

Lol... Archie is spoilt like our Dex...he has to have steak every other day for his anemia

Nice and dry here at the moment, I have done mash, veg, onions and mushrooms for my dad's dinner...mum just needs to cook the steak...oh, and I did gravy too lol. I need to go and wash up, the kitchen looks like an explosion....then to hoover as I was a clumsy gett this morning and tipped the cats clean litter tray all over the floor..then a sit down and I shall try my aunty

It is Jazz. Ruby made the giant pencil, well she was in charge of it and had a good team behind her. I have photos of my niece, as a wee one, "helping" in it's construction. The biggest challenge was finding a tree straight enough and long enough to use for the outer casing. They've had to put it in a case because kids were damaging it climbing on it and gouging the point to break bits off. It's not really somewhere to take young children in my opinion.