UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 19 Here we go again!

Jazz

ive cancelled my virgin sim, ill get lewis to put the sky one in the mobile later. the kennels has mouses complete food in for her bladder, think she getting stones again. getting it for £30 instead of £60. ill get 'a few' tins if they have them

Suzeanna, he's not happy but judging how the workmen have been...best to wait!! Putting broken tiles up, fitting cabinets before the new ceiling...the decorator was saying he is getting it in the neck something terrible

Vets tonight for immunotherapy... provided it doesn't snow

Aw Jazz, what gorgeous pictures. And so pleased that Luna is working out. Hope your pain is easing and you don't need morphine tonight.

Hope you got to the vets ok Griff.

Freezing cold here but no more snow due for a few days. Mostly cleared here but still lots around further out. Dogs had a great run and play in it up the Glen today. Was -2C but really didn't feel it as long as we kept moving. Lovely and sunny this afternoon too.

Dad wasn't at all well yesterday and doctor warned he could slip away in his sleep at any time. Today the stubborn old sod was sat up in bed moaning about anything he could moan about and was most definitely not 'going anywhere' lol

Hope everyone stays safe and warm xx

• Like 1

im glad hes alive and moaning. 

im out of painkillers and just got morphine. ill be ringing the surgery tomorrow. ill be having the morphine later so I might get some sleep

why did nobody tell me how fantastic doritos and a dip are corrrrr

Your dad sounds like my late Grandma, Eve.  She was 95 when she eventually died, but apparently she had several bad heart attacks and each time the family rallied to her bedside.  She opened her eyes, glowered at them and said you lot can just b*gger off, I'm not going anywhere yet!  Sadly for the last few years of her life she was blind, deaf and bedbound with bad arthritis and I bed she longed for release.  

My son just phoned, he lives in Lancing (near Brighton for anyone who doesn't know) only a few minutes from the beach, and he said it's belting down with snow, most unusual for them.