UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 19 Here we go again!

Jazz

Lovely to get the chocs Owl, even if you can't eat them. Hope you find a suitable home for them.

Pleased you got a date for your op Jazz.

Was a little bit icy here first thing, but not too bad, and a beautiful sunny day.

Auntie Peggy passed yesterday, which was actually a blessing. She was 89 and had been in poor health for a while. Dad, on the other hand, was actually awake when I visited today, though not 100% with it. Looked brighter though, which was good.

Actually going out for a meal tonight. Just down to the local pub but will make a nice change not to cook.

Sincere condolences on the loss of auntie Peggy Eve. How's your dad doing?

That's good news on the little foster Jazz.

Between Ruby going out to work and me coming down after a shower  (about 30 minutes) Archie had a pee and poop party down here. The poop was distributed from the kitchen through the dining room and down the hall to the sitting room. Wee confined to the dining room carpet. 

Has anyone had any snow? None here but still very cold.

Hahaaa Jazz. Does your scooter cope with snow or not?

I've been excused jury service. I think it would be very interesting to do it but my health problems won't allow, When I was a student I sat in the public gallery a few times and longed for the day I might get called to sit on a jury but it came 30 years too late.

Great work with the foster, Jazz.

Bitterly cold here. Ice over half inch thick on bird drinkers. 

I am still sleeping very badly. I fall asleep fast enough, can barely stay awake in evenings, then wake at 4 or even 3 feeling very depressed and can't get back to sleep until time to get up. Haven't been right since that awful scene I had before Christmas in shopping centre with now ex friend. I have moments of feeling OK then it comes back and hits me.