UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 19 Here we go again!

Jazz

If there's nothing in the small print Jazz they can't make that sort of claim and even if there is it's not a particularly reasonable way to do business. Any time I come across that sort of thing I vote with my feet.

Griff I hope you aren't getting a chest infection but if you are I know you will get yourself seen too by the doc.

Snow how is Freddie settling in?

Archie got 3 steaks and 4 chicken breasts in the Tesco delivery yesterday.  I cooked a steak for his tea last night and was surprised to find that he wasn't at my side looking up eagerly whilst I was cutting it up as he had done during the cooking process. When I brought his dish through to his feeding stand he was standing there waiting for it. He might have canine dementia but he's still got a few brain cells that fire off in the right direction.

they said they cant lay lino on laminate. didn't say that yesterday. so ill leave the laminate till its no good, then take it up and lay lino.

got my hip operation 20th feb

had a bad coughing fit while out, and got a lump on my throat where I can feel an obstruction. cant get through to the doctors but there wednesday

Hope it's not too expensive Owl.

I don't mind a curry but Richard is the fussiest eater on the planet and won't have anything spicy or contains onions/tomato/mushrooms/garlic and many other stuff. I can't often be bothered cooking two separate meals so very rarely have anything other than plain home cooked dinners. I'm not much of a foodie so mostly doesn't bother me but occasionally will go mad and have a chilli or tandoori chicken - he's away Friday night at a conference so I may splurge out on something a bit spicy 😂

Sorry not been on very much the last few days. Dad is back in the Home but is still not that well. Better than he was but still spends a lot of time asleep and not that 'with it' when he's awake. My aunt - his sister - is also very poorly and may not last tonight. I think he knows as when he is awake he keeps asking for her. They haven't seen each other for years but had a really close bond when they were younger. Sorry to sound weird but I think they are reaching out to each other. Just ignore me lol

Eve...you can come and say whatever here... doesn't bother me. I hope your aunt passes peacefully if she decides to go

Crikey, I thought I as bad with food lol.... although mushrooms are the work of the devil

Stevie b and I had lunch, it was nice but the area we were seated at was dirty and the salad bowls had bits of food stuck to them,mum paid for the meal for us on Groupon so she told me to complain....we did and they have offered us £15 towards a meal

Car all done and through MOT with no advisories. Whew! They quoted me £160 so should be around that. Off to catch a bus now. 

Eve, you are not being strange at all. Similar situation with my mum and aunt. 3 weeks between departures.