UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So what TV shows are you currently into?

Pingu

I have not heard of Innocent before now. I shall try and find it on Catch-Up now.

We binge watched the first series of Tin Star over new year which was pretty good. Rather violent and gory but not so bad when you know it's not real.  Tim Roth is good in everything he is in. Although it's 2 or 3 yrs old already I've only recently watched Rillington Place and he was superb in that as John Christie.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching YOU on Netflix and am several episodes in and finding it rather good. It's about how easily a stalker can use what a girl post's online to get an an insight and information to be able to wheedle his way into her life. On the one hand the stalker is very personable and rather likeable but on the other ...mmmm, well let's just say he sees things differently. There are some good twists in the plot!

It's a documentary rather than a fiction, but we've been watching Ben Fogle, New Lives in the Wild.  Last night he visited for a week an 80 year old lady who lives alone in a remote area of Donegal and has done since 1999 when her husband died.  She's a very forthright person, it's the first time I've seen Ben lost for words when she was talking about her husband and said "he was my friend, my confidante and my lover.  Now I've got no one to f*ck." Ben's face was a picture!  I couldn't live where she does, no electricity, no running water and she climbs a ladder to her bed every night!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...