UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So what TV shows are you currently into?

Pingu

OK I'm the only football geek on the forum. If it's on I'll watch it, which luckily for me is now most days of the week. Otherwise it's Law and Order type stuff - SVU, Criminal  Intent etc or Grays Anatomy and Chicago Med. My guily pleasure is DIY SOS and Homes under the Hammer. I have a secret desire to be a property developer but have neither the money or energy to become one lol

Ive seen every bones and NCIS. a new NCIS starts next week. cant wait. im now watching RuPauls drag race. its not just about drag queens, they talk about their life, coming out, and their family relations

I haven't seen any of the shows you have spoken about x

I'm not a fan of British dramas, I tend to follow American stuff - all 3 NCIS variants, The Rookie, The Expanse (superb adaptation of the books) Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, F.B.I. The new Star Trek Discovery (though its a love/hate thing at times) Billions, S.W.A.T. Manifest, Killjoys and Take Two wasn't bad. I also like Endeavour having come "late" to the "Morse" world - I first watched Lewis then when I'd gone through all those I saw the first couple of series of Endeavour and went backwards and watched all the box sets of Morse 😁

1 minute ago, snow said:

I'm not a fan of British dramas, I tend to follow American stuff - all 3 NCIS variants, The Rookie, The Expanse (superb adaptation of the books) Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, F.B.I. The new Star Trek Discovery (though its a love/hate thing at times) Billions, S.W.A.T. Manifest, Killjoys and Take Two wasn't bad. I also like Endeavour having come "late" to the "Morse" world - I first watched Lewis then when I'd gone through all those I saw the first couple of series of Endeavour and went backwards and watched all the box sets of Morse 😁

The expanse is a slow burner but really good when you are into it. I agree its a great adaptation of the books.