UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Ooh My Back, My Belly And My Two Sides

Yantan

I have put up my twig tree and I went and bought a wreath and then got some pretty battery lights with pearls on the cable and have popped those onto the wreath... even my mum who is super fussy said how nice it looked and thought the lights were lovely

• Like 2

very nice x

ive won a mug with jerrys picture on! james wellbeloved advent competition. im so happy (sob)

got the injection into my wrist this afternoon. had to cancel last time because of a bad stomach, so im throwing up, headache. im still going!

• Like 1

Yuk! Back to grey, wet dismal days. Archie and I had just had a walk out around a couple of blocks and down the back lanes, which he found quite acceptable. He's asleep on his sofa now. The acid reflux laid him low yesterday and he wasn't entirely comfortable till late afternoon. He shared our steaks at teatime as I wanted to get something on his tummy. He did enjoy his share!

I hope the injection eases your wrist Jazz.

Tree and lights sound lovely Griff. We might put our tree up this weekend. And then again we might not.

Chucking down here too, going to walk the dogs later I think as my mum says I can go to town when she gets back...late night shopping tonight, want to get as much done as I can so I don't need to actually go into town too near Christmas, I don't mind changing bus up to Steve's but other than that... would rather avoid the place

Did an emergency transport run to collect a husky pup from down M1. Weather was horrible but run went OK and pup slept all the way. Still pouring down but should be better tomorrow so we can get out. Wispa was quite happy to have a duvet day today.

Pure white girl with blue eyes, 17 months old but looked younger. Habitually got out and got banged up in the pound then bailed out. This time owner did not bail her, so off she went to a husky rescue. Update is that she is overjoyed to meet the other huskies and has settled in well. A lucky escape from what was clearly a very unsuitable home.

EEK Jazz, I would have run away!

• Like 2

Hope you got the feeling back in your hand Jazz and the injection helps.

Good result for the husky Owl, hope she gets a more suitable home now. Sounds like she enjoys the company so fingers crossed it's a home with other dogs too.

Good luck with the shopping Griff. I did a little bit more today too. Am going down to see my brother and sister on Friday so had to get their pressies sorted. Need one more thing for my brother but am stuck for what to get. The trip is weather dependant mind you as if the wind is as strong as is forecast for Friday the ferry won't be running and I won't be going anywhere lol.

Hope Archie's tummy is staying settled Yantan. Acid reflux is so painful and it's horrible to see them suffering

still cant feel 2 fingers

it suddenly clicked with luna. when she shoots in the garden with mouse and hugo, where does merlin and Klaus go? so she managed to stay back when merlin shot out. shes just been up the road with Klaus. I think ill have a problem in the morning who goes out. merlin is not happy he was duped lol

Suzeanna, it amazes me how stupid some people can be, I was having this discussion with a fella the other day... saying people get pups and just think they will be perfect and are then shocked when they poo and pee on everything, chew stuff and cry and want entertaining