UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

If she has pancreatitis she needs a restrictive diet...that includes treats..had both a dog and cat with that, I had to have a special food from the vet for deags, I managed to find a commercial alternative in the end which was a lot cheaper

the vet hasnt said. she just gets it when shes stressed. she sticks to 2 treats as they are semi moist. shes slept through most of the fireworks tonight. we are off to bed, this is when shes stressed if they go off. its so quiet round here, any noise like that sounds worse.

She needs low fat food and treats, when deags had it, she was on zantac liquid, some gastro protect tablets and some tablets that cost the earth for her pancreas.

The cat was given the zantac liquid and a liquid that was white...I think that was his gastro protectant, deags had to go in and stay on a drip a couple of times as she got so dehydrated from the upset tummy and vomitting

Edited by griff

hugo weed on the bed just as i was getting in it, so the old sleeping bag went in the bin and the thicker one will be washed this morning. I understand it this time. just as they went out for their last wees fireworks went off so they all wanted back in. ill wait to put my last duvet back on the bed. good job i bought 2 sleeping bags yesterday

Karen, dogs with pancreatitis can have blood in their stools and in their vomit also...deags was a very poorly girl

The lady who runs the hedgehog rescue has had to close her doors to new admissions, I have offered to take my one back and look after her or take another

• Like 1