UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

been shopping. got a few extra bits. they only had one tin of butchers reduced to 15p! grabbed it anyway. they didn't have many flavours of cheap fizz, they must have a problem at the factory again. filled the trolley in case

hugo is 2 on Friday so got the stuff to make his flapjacks and ice it

Ordered Steve tyres online, he went and got them fitted, the invoice came through to me....they fitted the wrong tyres, lower fuel efficiency and then didn't check his tracking despite me requesting it. I sent an email complaining and the area manager called, he has upgraded our tyres to a more expensive set and given us a discount on wheel alignment adjustment...so sorted!

• Like 1

Nice one, Griff.

Update on swan: We went again this afternoon and got a much better look. It is not the old man but one of his offspring, and seems not to be something swallowed but a neck injury. The swans came quite close to us and I watched for a while. He is eating OK, both bottom feeding and foraging in reeds. He cannot straighten his neck and has some restricted movement, and the neck actually has a bit if a twist as well as looking swollen. I have relayed the new info to RSPCA.