UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

Bloody hell the kettle died this morning! There's always something. Anyone got any recommendations for an electric kettle? Ours was a Russell Hobbs. It was quite expensive & worked well until this morning but we've only had it about 3 years or so and I think they should last longer than that!

We just buy cheap ones from Asda... £12, does us fine and I am known for killing electricals...3in 1 day was my record.

Hope the form filling goes well Jazz

Suzeanna and Phillip, a very happy anniversary

Made Steve's dinners, need to pp down to the bus stop and deliver them lol

I thought Woolies just sold sweets online but it appears that it's now part of Very. We are going to stop off at Asda in Carlisle on the way home as it's a superstore and has a big selection of electric kettles.

Archie's auntie Jan and uncle Vince are going to be looking in on him whilst we are away and making sure he gets out for a wee, is fed treats and gets his dinner. He's had a walk this morning and Ruby is going to take him round the block just before we go so hopefully he will be OK. He spends most of his time sleeping anyway so I hope today will be no different.

Steve just called..."what's the idea with the size of these carrots?" He doesn't do carrots, you have to chop them up and hide them in his food, I was in hysterics listening to him trying the carrot to see if it tasted of carrot or Stew...it tasted of stew so it's acceptable, lol...he has me in bits with his "issues" I just don't eat meat, eggs, most dairy and absolutely no mushrooms!

Oh he is Jazz, I apologised for it being sausage stew and sausage casserole, I didn't fancy buying frozen meat but he said I didn't even need to make his dinner, at least I know he has had a proper meal with veggies lol

I see they do Harry potter trivial pursuit now, I was going to get it for my cousin