UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

We have been meece-free fro 24 hours! I think the electronic fing has done the trick. I removed the traps as I thought they were braving the anti meece vibes to get to the more hi tec traps which they are uncertain about, because they could smell the peanut butter. Traps gone now so they seem not to have bothered.

• Like 1

Oh heck Griff, I hope it's nothing too bad.

Fingers crossed that this if finally the end of the meece problem Owl.

Jazz I was laughing at your order of drugs coming. I had a vision of a local scallywag turning up with some little baggies of illicit stuff!

I've just ordered a pink unicorn onesie. It's not for me, as unfortunately they didn't do one in my size, it's for Evie who turns 6 at the end of the month. I am meeting up with them on Sunday to see how their camper van has progressed.

Tomorrow we are off to Newcastle to see the surgeon. Ruby is planning on a phased return to work starting next week if he approves.

My ruddy shoulder is giving me right gip. Between it and Archie I ended up getting up at 6am this morning which is why I was here to open the new fred. And I was thinking of Christmas because I usually start my chrissy shopping in October!

What's up with the car Griff?

Glad the meeces have moved out Owl. Hopefully for good this time.

Hope the injection doesn't have any side effects Jazz.

Ouch for the painful shoulder Yantan. Have you got anything for it? Everything crossed for Ruby's visit to the surgeon and hope she gets signed back to work.

• Like 1

it is an unmarked van with no uniform lol

luna played and cuddled with the foster. she plays with hugo and mouse during the day, but misses her in the evening. shes cuddled with mouse, which is making jerry jealous. thats herrr BFF!