UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Tell Us About It

Jazz

Judith was on the first half so you will have missed her, but you can probably see her on catchup online.

A lot of Facebook accounts have been compromised, so that may be why strange stuff is going on there.

A would be scammer has just shouted s***!! at me very loud down the phone and left me with ear ringing. Not my fault if he is an incompetent fraudster.

so now my throat is sore and swollen, and my ear is killing me. rung 111, doctor said its either a reaction to the new injection, or infection. i cant go to the doctors because of my stomach, so i said ill try piriton, if it doesnt work ill ring back. stomach is a bit better, but i havent eaten hardly anything. ill see ifter my sandwich what happens

Aw Jazz, hope you feel better soon.

Have a few of the Chase recorded so will try and work out which is your sister Owl.

Dad is still in hospital. He's got a chest infection and on an antibiotic drip. Matron said to me he seems a bit confused so they're keeping him in. I said to her he's got dementia and is often confused! He's gone from a quiet home where he has his own room and personal care to being in a ward with other patients and staff he doesn't know who come and go all the time. He's obviously going to be confused. Hoping I don't have to have the battle with social services again as to what's the best care for him. Looking into maybe getting him into a home up here where at least I can be on hand if there's a problem. Really don't know what to do for the best. Sorry to vent on you lot but you always listen - thank you xx

Griff, my sister and my cousin are down there and visit him regularly. My brother is a couple of hours away but has visited him twice in about 4 years. Yes he is happy where he is so it's probably me just wanting to be nearer to him. But also worrying what happens if he needs actual nursing care rather than rest home care as where he is isn't geared up for that.