UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Tell Us About It

Jazz

Feeling really narked, dad sent his xjs away for restoration, said to the guy no rush,was quoted about £2500, he paid £1000 deposit...18months later!!!!! The car is ready.... £4k that's with the £1k deposit, I swear, it was an oil leak, some welding, new headlining , brakes....I got the interior trim panel at £300 and the tyres, I can't believe the guy has had it 18months and the cost has doubled...my baby should be back Monday though!!! He also said if the clutch doesn't settle down it will need doing...as far as I am aware he should have replaced that

Sorry you are poorly jazz

Hahahaha Archie needs a poo cam!

wow, cowboy ay?

woffly bollox will do. washings on the line. must remember before bedtime to remake it

luna brought a caterpillar in. wasn't the hairy one that poisonous, just hope it wasn't a bald hairy one

norty dog doing that in his bed!

pineapple has stopped working on hugo eewwwwww

Dear me Griff. That's not good at all about the Jag. The restorer should have contacted your dad when it became apparent that the work would out price the estimate.

Ruby got some flowers sent this morning. The last of the others she got just went in the garden bin yesterday.

He is genuine...I have known him for 25years and my mate served his apprenticeship with him...I guess he is just a typical classic car bloke, more interested in fixing them and racing them

I agree Yantan, he should have given us updates, I will have the car back to clean and polish it and then he can have it back to stick a new clutch in it

What perfect timing for the flowers the Marion. I should get some for my mum but she is off on holiday next Saturday

• Like 1

I could do with some flowers, it's our anniversary on Tuesday so maybe Philip will get me some!

Griff...I see you put a like on that video I reposted on Facebook, did you actually watch it with the sound on? Those poor poor kids, the lad was desperate to get away from that copper. I must admit it made me cry, I had a childhood with a lot of upheaval and I really feel for them. Can't help feeling their mother just wants to hurt their dad, it's clear they don't want to be with her.

Why on earth have they kicked you off Facebook, Jazz? They are dreadful for banning people. Lots of peopel get banned fro sharing too many missing pets. The computer flags them as spammers.

My sister has just been on The Chase on ITV. She looked really good and came across very well.

• Like 1