UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Tell Us About It

Jazz

Suzeanna, that was here!! it's much worse, he was driving 75 hours a week...yes, you read that right! Even a young driver wouldn't cope with that....Steve doesn't work for stagecoach, he works for national express Coventry, you are ultimately responsible for monitoring your own overtime but the traffic office will not allow you to go over your time. That driver won't face charges for what he did because he now has dementia and would be unable to offer a defence or answer questions.... people here want the managers at stagecoach to be sentenced...the company will most likely get a fine and that's it.

Suzeanna, that's awful....I am crap at saying the right thing and often I say the wrong thing...I don't ask about anyone now lol

That's scary re the bus driver Griff. The managers should absolutely be held responsible and get more than a fine.

That poor woman Suzeanna. I too struggle to say the right things in those situations, not even sure what words would be right for such tragedy.

Glad the dog walking is going well Jazz. Looks like you've got a new friend and the dogs have too.

I think people just appreciate you talking to them at times likes that even if it's all waffly bollox.

We've just had great service from a local electrician. I texted him at 12.30 to ask if he could replace a light switch for us as the rocker arms had come off and made the switch useless. I said "no rush", he texted back he would come at 2pm. Right on the stroke of 2 he arrived and replaced the switch. He also remembered Archie from last time he was here and made a fuss of our little man. I asked him what I owed and he said a tenner would do it. I gave him that plus the price of a pint as I just thought it was outstanding service.

Depends Jazz, on my phone, I just dragthe notification bar down, click screenshot and then share and select email

Outstanding service Yantan

I have had another waxing g disaster...I asked for a bikini wax again and according to my cousin I have a Brazilian...cost more than double as well, I was expecting £8...£20 was the charge

Yantan, the Move Well is just little drops to go in food. The Tonic Oil is harder to disguise but Wispa does not object to it.

Suzeanna, I think just speaking to a bereaved person in normal manner helps. Just to say you are sorry for their loss. I found it difficult after Chi died when people avoided me. I didn't want anything from them except to help me carry on with my life by treating me the same as they did before.

• Like 1

I did keep chatting to her, didn't just walk off. She seemed better when I did go.

Philip took Candy to the park straight after his work yesterday to play with her ball..it's a big park and she can really run...and came back without it! One of his throws went a bit wrong and it landed in a very big bush and he couldn't reach it, much to her annoyance. So...at 6.50this morning, there we were at the park, with long handled snips and clippers, battling into this blinking bush! We did manage to retrieve the ball, joined by a black lab who clearly wondered what on earth we were doing! That would have been the third we've lost up there if we couldn't have got it and they are Chukkit balls, not cheap but very good. One's in the fishing lake, one is somewhere in the middle of an even bigger, thornier bush!

• Like 1

Lol... because you are laid flat you don't look, different people have different techniques so take longer and as I had explained what I wanted...or so I thought....I fully expected what I asked for, I didn't know anything was wrong until she asked for £20

I feel for him as he despises the job, the trainer yesterday in Birmingham was very impressed, he has been told before that they could easily enter him into the driver of the year with no hesitation but as he hates the job he won't do it... well that and his lovely step dad telling him he is crap and worthless his whole life

Eugggghhhh got 2 pieces of trellis to paint, I am lacking motivation....1more coffee lol

I buy Taz Chuckit balls every Christmas now as his digestive troubles means I can't buy him treats. He is a chewer so he either eventually tears bits out of the Chuckit balls or they simply get lost. I watch out for them on Amazon as sometimes they appear with a price reduction but yeah, they are expensive.

That Labrador must have thought you were fun people Suzeanna rootling around in the bushes.

I've asked our usual builders to come and re-lay the concrete area from the back door to the back gate as it got frost damaged back in 2010 in that hard winter we had. We need it done so 1. it looks tidy for when we come to sell and 2, the existing gate is literally falling to bits and we can't replace it until the concrete is re-done. Depending on what is easier and cheaper to do we may flag it rather than concrete it.

After that we need to get a professional gardener/landscaper in to give the garden a good tidy and give it some kerb appeal.

Griff does Steve hate the driving or is it more he dislikes working for the company he drives for?

We have lost two toys that we found again.

One was a kong on a rope that was supposed to float. Dog dropped it in a large pool of water trapped by a sandbank and it sank. We could not find it again and gave it up as lost.

A couple of weeks later the pool had gone and there was the toy.

One day walking through the dunes Murphy stuck his head down a rabbit hole- as he does, head and shoulders. He pulled back out minus the ball he had had in his mouth. Jim could touch the ball but could not get a grip of it to retrieve it.

Three weeks later walking up the same path there was the ball lying outside the hole. Obviously, the rabbits had ejected the trespasser.

• Like 4

Lol...that made me laugh about the bunny lol.

Errrrrrmmm well he hates driving full stop but more the company, if he stays until next year he will be on top rate, he would love to be a bin man lol

He is at home,he has his shifts for the next few days but no driver has a rota from Sunday onwards... whoops