UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Better Be A Good One

Jazz

It looks lovely Griff. As Yantan says, once it's weathered a bit and got some plants in it your Mum will love it too.

Nothing much happening here. Too hot to do much (moaning again lol) Got dogs out early, did a bit more in the garden in the shady bits, then lounged about watching football in the afternoon. Sat in the garden drinking wine this evening when it was cooler. Starting to get dark now but dogs are out in the garden having a good run around and shouting at something.

Village Brocante tomorrow. Sort of like a bootfair/jumble sale type thing. Will go and have a nosey I expect. It's in the road at the the end of the lane which runs down the side of our house so I expect much barking from our mob as people wander down.

Hope everyone is well and having interesting things to do or maybe just lurking and chilling xx

Jazz, if you need to go out, you will have to go. Do you only put them in the crates in the day when you go out? Might be worth popping them in a few times a day if you do... just so they don't connect going in the crate with being left.

I could probably leave deags loose, Kota would shred anything she could get her paws on and stand on the window sill

how come the fosters can be left out and not bark, but not my 2 youngsters? luna will get stuff while im in the loo, so no chance going out. yes, they only go in there when i go out.

im going to try hugo at some point, just go round the block to start

ive got 3 hospital visits this week and 4 next week. ill have to put him in the crate before i start getting ready

i did go, he came out at the last minute. got my shopping

Only managed to paint part of a panel...I am going out so needed to get all the blue off me lol and straighten my hair, dress chosen and high heels chosen, tried to get hold of Steve as I will be getting dressed soon and for some reason he doesn't like me calling when I am drunk! Hahaha

Thanks Eve

You know when you tell your dad to divorce your mum... That!!

I always said if my dad left my mum I was done with him... now I am telling him to go be happy! I have so much going on in my life I don't need to his, I just want everyone to be happy