UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Yeah... that's colitis and can be really nasty

Awww Archie.. bless him.. hoping later see's him much brighter

Just had a shower, washed my feet and realised I have tan marks where my flip flops have been...let's hope my straps on my shoes cover it up!

We have had RAIN - the mist rolled in from the sea and it drizzled for about 10 minutes then cleared up but is still cloudy and grey.

Yesterday we again had temperatures on the high twenties and in the afternoon it was too hot to do anything.

Today seems to be a bit more comfortable.

There is a big wildfire at Golspie where the forest on Ben Bragghie has been burning since Saturday night. There are 50 firefighters fighting it.

I hope it is just the heat that has upset Archie but it is always so hard to see our pets unwell.

Hope Archie feels better after a sleep.

We seem to have a pet frog. It has been living in an old dog bowl full of rainwater which was hidden by bits and pieces. I found him there a month ago when tidying up garden, so put something back over the bowl. Just checked and the water is very low and murky so prepared a jug of water with a drop of the stuff I put in fresh water before it goes in fish tank, to remove chlorine. Frog was surprised by the sudden downpour but seems pleased to have enough to swim in now.

The cave rescue is wonderful isn't it. We have been following it and are just amazed at the rescuers and the boys .

blackmagic my friend used to live in Golspie. I hope they get the fire under control. We've had wildfires here but fortunately they've been able to beat them out before they spread or much damage was done.

Aww little frog. That was lovely of you Owl. We had frogs in the garden of our previous house, who lived in and around the pond. I've been putting extra water dishes out for the birds.

I hope the vet visit goes well and they can sort sort her out Jazz.

Archie seems a little brighter when he is actually awake and walking about but he's mainly sleeping and having nice dreams judging by the yips and legs going.

hugo, the other white one, has only electrocuted himself! he chewed the extention wire under the sofa. all the years, no dog has touched it. there was a scream, i was stupid enough to get on the floor to look. hes put himself at the back. that had better teach him

is it sunday? if so, vets tomorrow

Trying to catch up but know it's hopefully good news for Ruby, so fingers crossed.

And Owl has frogs, which is wonderful. Jazz is giving her dogs electric shock treatment! And hoping Archie is feeling better soon. Sorry for those I've missed - will scroll back again and take things in properly.

Been away in Glasgow for a few days for my son's wedding and catching up with family. Was absolutely wonderful. I'm tired lol xx

• Like 1