UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Lol 👍

Hope that came out o.k!!

Bought 2pairs of shoes today..heels, sent my WhatsApp around to show Steve, my aunty, cousin and family in Ireland...my cousin in Ireland wants 1pair so got to go fetch 2pairs tomorrow..she wants 6.5 but I can only get a 6 or 7

• Like 1

he put pads on my hand, stuck needles in. ive got a pinched ulnar nerve

then he asked about my head and neck, i said ive had a headache and white spots in my eyes for years, he knew what that was. need a needle into the base of my brain to help it! stopped listening after that for some reason lol

ive got nerve damage in my legs because of the diabetis, but she just put pads on. he was throwing this needle in. it didnt hurt, but bled on my trousers

luna should be coming back today, just waiting on when. ive got 2 big bags of complete, special tinned food and other bits for them as a thank you

Thanks Griff!

I've watching the tennis and it goes straight into the footie coverage after so I can't miss it.

I get occasional pins and needles in my arms and hands Griff so feel sorry for you having them constantly. I had nerve tests on my arm because of the shoulder problem and although there was some nerve loss it wasn't bad enough for them to do anything about it. That was years ago. Now I constantly drop things and have trouble picking things up, I dunno if that's down to nerve damage.

Ruby is drawing poppies and eating chocolates :)

hugo and luna are happily back together, hes been missing her so much. she doesnt scream and bounce when im doing the food any more! ahhhhhhh.

merlins not happy though, another one lying on 'his spot' next to me

Don't blame your parents cutting their hols short by a day Griff. I would have done the same and have done so for the same reasons.

Archie is not himself today. He had a nasty bout of his acid reflux overnight Fri/Sat and though he seemed to recover from it yesterday he failed to eat his slice of turkey last night at bed time and doesn't want to to go out today, not even into the garden. At the moment he is sleeping peacefully which I think is restorative in itself, so we are just letting him do what he wants. If he's no better tomorrow I'll take him to the vet.

these dogs worrying us! I hope its just the heat bothering him

can dogs change after a general anesthetic? jerry has started weeing and pooing when i go out. I only went to the shop for bread, gone 10 minutes. the floor was swimming, and blood in the poo. the pups are in crates when i go out, she will have to. and shes getting on the table when i go out, shes a sod!

they had just reduced the meat. got a whole chicken and 2kg lump of pork for £6