UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

ooo i got a parcel today, it could be my pillow

went to the kennels, filled the car to the brim with dog and cat food. some for me, some for my friend who helps me out, and 2 big bags of dog food for the rescue who has got luna. ooo did i tell you? got a message from the rescue last night, we have found a home for little luna. oooo noooo, shes mine! they thought she was my foster and the yorkie was mine lol

at the kennels, i got a 2nd hand posh harness, not k9 but one like it, for £5. fits mouse. hope it will help pulling

so the hall is full from the kennels, then their big box of treats came from zooplus, then I remembered asda delivery is due, so stuff moved round. I love this tracking. he will arrive in 2 stops time....

• Like 1

Jazz, I went to asda today and they had pop in..I got tropical crush and mixed berry crush...both for Steve

Having to get Kota down the vets...she has a massive swelling come up by her gland in her neck...gave piriton & metacam but it's not going down and as it's by her throat I am not risking it

that was an asda delivery. they cancelled more drinks this morning. we went in Tesco, their drinks were gone too, but I had a voucher, so bought shwepps lemonade, all that had that cheap. I refuse to pay over a pound any more. ive got enough till they are in again.

my friends just been for her dog food, so the hall is empty again

I think I might give the chill pillow to Archie because I don't know if I can trust it not to leak in my bed, especially the way I toss and turn at night. Which one is yours Griff as I'd like to try one that doesn't need water and valves that may burst open!

Hang on Yantan..I will try to find similar

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Magic-Cool-Cooling-Gel-Pad-Pillow-Cooling-Mat-Laptop-Cushion-Yoga-Pet-Bed/361837522323?epid=2081420723&hash=item543f326d93:g:dSUAAOSwjL5ZKFOW

Not used that seller but that's the kind I have.

Kota has antibiotics, I did the right thing with the piriton, if they aren't happy next Wednesday she will be going to stay in an have a needle aspiration done

• Like 1

Oh thanks Yantan.i will let my brother know.

Lunch was nice but we have decided we will go to my local next time, Steve had a large mixed grill and a pint and I had a veggie burger and a pint £18 for the 2, it costs about£25-30 up my local but it's nicer food and a nicer location, we could of sat in the beer garden...it was packed in wetherspoons, cramped and people just kept coming and standing by us and staring as we were eating, still at least he has had something proper to eat