UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Caring And Sharing

Yantan

her leg is healing well. her temperature and heart are ok. he says it might ne the tramadol doing it, but to stop it now anyway. he gave her a long acting antibiotic injection, so don't have to worry about them. shame they don't just give the injections anyway. ill ask for that next time. to ring him in 2 days to say how shes doing.

I hope archie is ok,and deags

haven't the energy to tell you about the pet taxi

Morning all. Hope Archie, Deags and Jerry are all doing well - oh, and their humans too lol

Dull and damp here this morning but meant to brighten up later.

Dogs are off with the dogwalkers this morning so I have a bit of free time - yay. I mostly enjoy taking them out but it's nice to have a morning off. We've managed to get Honey out on walks now. We drive out somewhere, get Honey out of the car and then Richard drives off leaving Honey no option but to walk home with me. She really wasn't a happy bunny at first but just gets on with it now.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Deags is still bad...I was up all night, I have been up since 4am yesterday morning. I have been and bought her chappie... it's not the dog food, I am sure it's eating grass that's done it so I am off to try and strim the long grass...if I can get the strimmer to work!!

From a very knackered Griff, hope you and your pup's all get better soon xx

the pups both had bad stomachs in the night. they woke me up to let them out but done it before i could get out of bed, so lots of cleaning many times in the night

jerry kept trying to get on the bed in the night and was getting frantic, so put her on. she settled but jumped off each time I got up. I put the cone on overnight but leaving it off during the day.

I hope all babies and parents are ok today xx

oh yes. sacked the dog walker. shes had 2 weeks off. was due to start again yesterday. I text her to check 10 minutes before she was due, she wasn't coming, I know shes got exams, but give me notice. so ive let her go

I hope Deags is feeling better now Griff and if not that it won't be long till she is.

Well that's not good Jazz. Was she just walking the dogs as a favour or purporting to be a professional dog walker?

If the latter then it was totally unprofessional of her to let you down like that.

Archie has enjoyed a short walk this morning of about 20 minutes. He's had some breakfast and a nice nap and is now wandering in and out of the garden. He had a good sleep last night although he got me up at 5am again. I think it's just become a habit and possibly due, in part, to how early the dawn is.

Taz is coming on our walk tomorrow as his mum and dad go on holiday leaving in the early hours. My niece has taken a week off to look after him but has an accountancy exam tomorrow so he will be home alone in the morning.

It's a cracking day here. I hope you are all enjoying some nice, but not too hot, weather.

Awww Yantan, brilliant!!! So pleased he is feeling more like his old self...not so much the 5am bit lol

I really can't figure out what is going on with Deags, I kept her in for a week and she was fine so in theory it shouldn't be the food, she deffo didn't eat anything when she was out as I kept her on lead, I can't carry on like this, I was already not sleeping well and my consultant was having a fit, pulling all nighters is wayyyyyy too much! Plus I get real grouchy lol

Sorry to hear pets still not doing well, hope they perk up soon for the sake of their exhausted owners!

I had a surprise this morning, a Tesco van pulled up outside..yes I get their deliveries, but not one due today. It was the driver who came last week with a woman I've not seen before. This driver is one who used to deliver here regularly but I hadn't seen for a while, and when he asked how I was, I told him about my problems. Anyway..he obviously went back to work and said something, and they presented me with a lovely bouquet to cheer me up. It made me cry, actually..first time I've really cried at all, and because I was happy rather than sad! I thought it was fantastic of them especially as they no doubt paid for the flowers themselves.

• Like 3

Suzeanna, it's things like that that really make a difference to people... well done lovely tesco staff!!

Steve got a letter yesterday off the Dr, a blood form...he saw the Dr last week about his foot, he went to his pharmacy to book a test...next week!!! He said he would leave it, went to the other place and they no longer do them, he tried calling another chemist but that was just ringing out, he called me so I looked at my blood place, 19appointments available this afternoon, he has to come pick his new trainers up anyway so can do both in one trip. I am curious as to why the Dr is so interested in his liver function...he said she didn't say anything to him

that was lovely of them xxxx

i thought id bought southern fryed coating, seems its a cook in the bag thing. trying it out later. the dogs have had fish for breakfast. ill see what else im not eating for tomorrow

we love waffly bollox!

just put the cook in a bag food in the oven. managed to slice my finger with the brand new potato peeler. bit of blood in the food. oh well

ooh, free extra flavouring lol

That was really lovely of the tesco driver Suzeanna. It's the little kindnesses that get to you - happy tears are good xx