UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Caring And Sharing

Yantan

I'm up because Archie wanted out and won't come back in now. He's doing his garden patrol. I suspect there has been a cat in the garden.

I hope June is a positive month for all of us and our pets, especially those coping with illness.

I keep saying that Jazz, but it doesn't seem to be taking much notice! Hope your bloods are ok.

I was so tired last night, but still awake at 1.30, very annoying. My brain just wouldn't stop churning with should I or shouldn't I? Then when I nearly dropped off the blasted dogs next door started yelling in the garden and woke me up again.

Still humid here but overcast, they did say we might have storms but we look to be on the edge of them. Not that it's a problem with Candy, unlike Dylan who was terrified of thunder and fireworks, she just ignores them.

Hahaha, bless him Yantan! Max, Steve's last gsd would lay out in all weathers...he didn't care about getting soaked to the skin, used to worry me sick... Steve used to go to work and leave his back door open so he could come back in if he wanted. I was just about to buy him a kennel when I had to take him to be PTS.

Jazz, hope your bloods are o.k

Suzeanna, ultimately your decision but if I was in your shoes I would give it a go xx I really do understand you not wanting to but you could get lucky and not suffer too many side effects

Lunch run today , bit worried as I kept deags in for a week to make sure her tummy was better, all was good...took her out last night and she has an upset tum again, she was on lead so deffo didn't get anything

bloods are done. had a mcdonalds as a treat. then into lidls. im into dates at the moment. they are £1 a bag cheaper so got 4. cottage cheese too

hugos ears are driving him mad since i run out of drops so got more. a good day

jerry wont eat or drink so just syringed water into her mouth. because she isnt eating i cant give her the pills

Poor Jerry, I do hope she feels better soon.

Archie is seeing the vet at 4.30am. He's not eating again, has dire rear - again, pacing - again & can't settle - again. He's had 2 doses of his antacid as he is exhibiting signs of reflux but it hasn't helped. I don't know if his back legs are bothering him too or he's reacting badly to the Loxicom. I rang the vet for advice and they've told me to take him in, especially with the weekend coming up and the fact their town surgery is closed over the weekend so it would mean going through to Cockermouth again.

How's every one else doing today? It's very humid and heavy here as well as being overcast.

These things are sent to try us Jazz and Griff. I do wonder if the hot and now humid weather has any bearing on our pups not feeling so good.

We've just had a little rain followed by some funder but it didn't last long and hasn't really cleared the air.

Isn't it Sod's Law that Archie has finally settled and is sleeping peacefully on his sofa. I will still keep the vet appointment to see what he or she has to say.

Archie is on Loxicom but he has kidney problems and Loxicom isn't good for that. I'm reducing his dosage every day from until I get him down to 5ml from 13ml on vets orders. It's also a bit harsh on the stomach which is probably why Arch has had acid reflux today,

With an hour to go for our appointment Archie is now looking much better and has eaten!