UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Oh My Days.

Yantan

She sounds right a right little minx Jazz lol. Hope she heals quickly.

Enjoy the pressies Griff. Sounds like you can manage your expectattions of Steve now. Best way to avoid getting hurt. Appreciate what's happening now and don't think any further ahead. I'd rather have a cheese and onion sandwich than a pasta bake any day of the week. But then I'm weird and don't like food that much, not dinners anyway lol.

Agree with Griff, Suzeanna. Write down what you want to ask and take the list with you. Hope all goes well on Thursday

Another lovely day here and due to get warmer every day for the next week. 25c by Monday :-) Got the grass cut today. It's a big garden so took about two and a half hours then spent the rest of the afternoon reading and drinking wine. I'm homesick and want to be back in Scotland but there are worse places to be held prisoner in lol

• Like 1

Eve, some snails are hermaphrodite, others are male or female. This one is hermaphrodite. Quite lively today, having eaten more tomato and a chunk of courgette, and also calcium from a cuttlefish bone to help shell maintenance.

Eve it won't be long till you are home, especially with the speed which times seems to fly at these days.

Tis another nice day here with blue skies, sun and warmth.

I've cooked a small ham that we can cut it up for salads over the bank holiday weekend. It's perfect salad weather.

Looks like I won't be able to treat you all again this week as I didn't win the Euromillions last night. Never mind, maybe next week!

We both got fed up of jumping up and down to let Archie in and out so I propped the front door and inner porch door open, put the fly screen up, as well as placing Archie's bed in the porch, so he can come and go as he likes. He went out and came back in, then jumped on his sofa and has been asleep ever since. The contrary little bugger.

• Like 1

Yay for foster getting new home Jazz

Lol @ Archie, did you think he would do anything different Yantan? You're there as his slave lol

Really pleased the snail is eating properly Owl. I hadn't realised some are hermaphrodite. I love learning all this though. Thank you xx

Been another scorching hot day today. Need to make the most of it so I did - worked mostly in the shade this morning then relaxed late afternoon in the sun with a glass of wine. Lovely.

Hope everyone has had a great day xx

We had a great day. Thus morning we were much in demand, for one dog near Derby and an other one near Halifax. We were about to set off for Derby ready to begin tracking early evening when cooler, but had a call to say dog found safe. Then thought we had better go to Halifax but got a call to say that one caught too. So we went and had a walk in a cool quiet wood and then bumbled off home. 2 dogs home and we did nothing much all day :)

• Like 1

Happy birthday Suzeanna :flowers: :jammin: :elefant:

I think it's gonna be scorchio here today. I just hope we hope no one leaves their dog/s in a hot car but I'll bet their will be at least one that will, despite Keswick being voted the most dog friendly town in the UK, where most businesses welcome dogs in, many place bowls of water outside their premises, we have a lake and a couple of rivers to help dogs keep cool and all this beautiful countryside open to all. There is no need at all to lock a dog into a hot car :banghead:

Archie is out on a shady woodland walk with Ruby. We will open the doors for him again today and are taking bets on whether or not he goes in and out and in and out or simply chooses his sofa :rolleyes:

I hope every one has some of this glorious weather and gets to enjoy it in peace :flowers: