UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Oh My Days.

Yantan

Cold and wet here...took chemo earlier and shot into town before the sickness hit... Steve spotted a statue yesterday so I went and got it...looked it up on the way home, same shop usually sells it for £80....I paid £17 lol

• Like 1

My 2refused to go in the river when I took them...Kota goes in her paddling pool but deags hates water with a passion lol

I am sooooooo bored I have painted my toe nails again and fingernails to match... been up aggges and just waiting for time to pass until I meet my cousin

She won't eat but I am not worried as she had a chew when I left her in her crate, given her immodium and promax so hopefully she will be o.k, she has been eating grass up the field so most likely that has done it.

Was supposed to meet my cousin at 1.45, 11.50 I get a message, college asked her to stay...can we meet 3-3.30 instead....errrr nope!! Then Steve called, he bought me a prezzie... went and picked it up and he got me a collectable my little pony..it's so cool!!! Made my day as he has no money but still thought of me

• Like 1

is that the cousin that always lets you down? that was nice of him

so .... as I'm still in pain and the bone isn't quite right, need a scan before I see him in 4 weeks, that will decide what operation needs to be done

and do you know when you have had a carpal tunnel op, it can grow back? that's my other hand

andddd ive got a reaction to the splint, so have padding under that, now we have a heatwave

think that's it

Edited by Jazz

I knew that about carpal tunnel Jazz. I was going to have mine done but someone I worked with had her's done only for it become a problem again in a fairly short time. She was told she'd have to have it re-done but didn't see the point if it wasn't long lasting.

My hands go into sort of cramps where my fingers - and thumbs - get drawn down to my palms. It's painful but I can usually ease them back and then I am OK. This is 17 years on since I declined the surgery for carpal tunnel and they'd likely be like this even if I had had the surgery.

I've had to put the heating on.

Yep Jazz... that's the one, really didn't need it today but there we go.

Can you ask for a bioskin splint...they don't like giving them out coz they cost a bomb but that's the only thing I don't react too

Ouch Yantan... sounds painful...I am sat in shorts at the moment