UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Oh My Days.

Yantan

hahaha, i have sunshine!!!! Steve has gone back to work today after his long weekend and it rained the whole time he was off...now he is back at work the sun has arrived Lol...he is royally pee'd off haha....i have made sure i have put water, orange juice and an espresso in the fridge so he has plenty of cold drinks if he needs them when he passes

The weather here is changing here with grey skies and a threat of rain.

My friend's birthday is also on the 25th.

Hope Mouse has a positive outcome at the vets today :flowers:

I woke up at 6am with a bad headache. Came down and took migraine meds so it headed it off at the pass but I still have a headache, just not of migraine proportions. I wish it would go away.

We got a £20-off-your-first-home-delivery leaflet from Sainsbury's yesterday so this week's shop is coming from there. I hope the merger with Asda doesn't spoil what they have to offer. RMF: Cumbrians pronounce Sainsbury's as Sensburry's.

mouse is in the vets. the absess and back due claws are coming off. had too much trouble with them.

dollys chip is what the paperwork says. so shes between 10 and 22. we will go with 10

lewis took me for a coffee and a look round tescos, then in the charity shop, got a lovely new jacket for a pound. that cheered me up