UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Chatty Time X

Jazz

Eve what a lovely, generous offer but I am afraid Archie's travelling days are over. He gets too stressed by it all now and his new year holiday was his last.

The weather here is atrocious and cold. Ruby only gave Archie a short walk this morning because of how awful it is. He didn't argue.

I usually hate TV adverts and switch off when they come on but I do love the Money supermarket one with the action men :laughingsmiley:

Nice to see you here again Jayne and hear of the new additions.

Sunny and warm here. We have been out tidying the garden this afternoon. Have removed a conifer that was too big for its place now and removed loads of dead herbaceous stuff. Still more to do but it looks a lot better.

We have my son and family with us over Easter. A six year with an attention span of three minutes is hard going.

They have gone swimming so we, including the dogs, are enjoying some peace and quiet.

A sign of the times- he was dawdling over his breakfast one morning and his dad said you have 5 minutes to finish your breakfast before we have to leave for school.

But I need to go to the toilet.

Well, go then.

Can you pause the minutes?

• Like 3

she rung. what a ***** shock, the food hasn't arrived, because its bank holiday! the food will be delivered tomorrow morning, so they are bringing the dogs then.

who goes into hospital, leaving a dog on special food, and doesn't get any food in!

I told her she said the 30th. don't know why I said that she says, but the woman left the dogs with them 3 days ago. what was the date?

People never seem to surprise me Jazz, if someone was looking after my pups for me when in hospital, there would be enough food to feed an army off dogs...i would much rather too much than too little, i get food for my own 2 and for Molly and i keep four bags of food in at all times

and the date was 31st 3 days back...if i were you, i would make this a one time only deal

Finally got most of the stuff sorted in my room...at least i have somewhere to sleep now Lol, i need to clean out under the bed and then pop the stuff off my bed under it, i have however run out of space to store the stuff i want to get rid of so it will have to wait. I hope my mum and dad will be pleased with it, i am covered in bruises, and it nearly killed me and i am soooo tired but i can do an hour a day from now on and will soon be finished, according to Steve this morning i looked like i should be dead Lol

Well done Griff. I am doing bits of decluttering. There is so much that it has to be dealt with in bite size chunks. Today I finally started on the boxes of downloaded CDs which belonged to late OH. Considering he departed near 10 years ago it is about time. Some are not to my taste and will get chucked out but there is some beautiful ambient stuff which both Wispa and I find relaxing. So I will be playing a few each day to sort what goes and what stays. There are a few hundred ...

I can do that and declutter paperwork at the same time. I really want to see a difference this year.

• Like 1

I find nostalgic decluttering the hardest to do. We're selling my dad's house to pay for his care home and I had to clear so much stuff. Some of it was easy but I still managed to bring a couple of boxes of stuff back to Scotland with me and will make a decision later on what to keep and what to chuck.

I don't know how you kept your cool Jazz. Volunteers or not that sounds like a shambles by the rescue and/or the person going into hospital. What have the poor dogs been eating then? And why couldn't they continue on it when with you?

• Like 1