UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Big Freeze

Jazz

my brother reckons i will never sleep, my aunty thinks i missed my calling and my cousin says it's gorgeous, Steve is surprised i did it i think (so am i ...damn near killed myself!!) and my mate just laughed her head off and said somehow i didn't think it would be magnolia...i wonder what she means Lol. Going to have a day off tomorrow and get on with tidying thursday...i know the stuff i want to buy now, i have already ordered my curtains (i hate not being able to work as i have to wait to buy everything) i am getting silver, pink and purple cushions, i am having silver accessories and seen the most beautiful lamy but it is far to dear for me...it's £90!! i freak out spending £20 on a pair of shoes!!!

Well done Griff!

Tis still raining here. Archie has gone out with Bryan, the latest addition to the dog walkers team. I get neck ache talking to him as I have to look up as he is so tall.

I've been watching Judge Judy every now and again over the last week. There are some stupid people in this world/

Just caught up hope everyone is ok and you are recovering well Suzanne

wish me luck today, first interview I have had in nearly 20 years ooh err so leaving now :ohmy:

Good luck. Knock 'em dead.

Good luck Nigel, you will be brilliant

I crack up at judge Judy, some of the people you just want to slap!! Mind, I could easily see Steve on there...he gets himself into some right messes... luckily I am managing to keep him on the right track at the minute

• Like 1

really annoyed, my cousin was supposed to be meeting me tonight, i got up early, took my chemo so i wouldn't feel too bad later...gets a message...she cancelled...again!! At least this time i wasn't on my way to meet her, she wants to meet next week but i am busy so it will have to wait

Thank you Owl

I had been putting it off for years and years but once i have all my stuff back in i will be happier...i might have a go at my brothers room for my mum and dad but with that i can do a teensy bit at a time i found it so exhausting

i don't know if you have a home bargains nearby? but if you do, you can order paint and paper online and do click and collect with them...i am getting some grey paint for Steve's man cave and it is only £8.99 for 2.5 litres and wilko's charge at least £10

Have a little look online, you can do click and collect for free i think, also wilko have paint on offer...dulux 2.5 litres for £10. Are your walls smooth Owl? if so a paint pad is super quick...mind you i did woodchip about 10ft x 7 ft in 20 mins with a paint pad

We had an unexpected visitor earlier. Philip was taking Candy for her evening walk, opened the front door to find a rather tubby jrt outside. I opened the door wider to say hello and he trotted happily past me into the kitchen! No tags on his collar and not a dog we knew. It suddenly dawned on me I'd seen a man along the road with a terrier so I shut our guest in and checked with him and sure enough it was his, it'd somehow got out of his back garden. Now happily reunited!

• Like 2