UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Big Freeze

Jazz

My brother couldn't settle once he heard about Taz and rang his son to tell him to put Taz in his van, rather than for the DW to take him to her home (she lives out of town.) Gary left work then and met up with his son so he could collect Taz and take him home. Taz is happy and waggy and very pleased to see his dad. They went for a short walk before settling in on the sofa together to watch TV. The vets took some blood to check just in case anything shows up.

its all go!

saw the nurse, should be able to have my arthritis injections for another 6 months. said I didn't feel well, another chest infection so shes had a chest xray done. then took ill, so she made me a coffee with biscuits. tomorrow its there for my arm

ive booked luna in to be spayed on the 20th, she will be 6 months old. lewis is off so that fits well

bloody hell Blackmagic...makes me glad i don't go on holiday Lol

Yantan, i do hope that Taz will be o.k

Hope you feel better soon Jazz

Vets at 6 for the loony black dog to get her stitches out, sedatives given, eyes looking drowsy but still not missing a trick Lol

• Like 1

Oooft Blackmagic that was some ordeal. We had it bad but luckily I didn't have to travel anywhere. Bet you're glad to be home now, with the pups.

Hope you feel better soon Jazz.

Pleased Taz is back to old self Yantan. Hope it was a one off.

How's the loony dog Griff?

• Like 1

We are recovering today. It was nice to be in my own bed last night.

The dogs were ecstatic when we collected them. They have never been left so long- 10 days. The most has been 5 days. Plus they wouldn't get their usual exercise times in the paddock. They were all closed up to keep what heat there was in.

Today they have slept all day. I think they are suffering form nervous exhaustion!

We have had blue skies and sunshine today but it is still cold.

My bulbs are still growing slowly.

Roll on spring.

Crufts starts tomorrow so that will occupy me for the next 4 days.

Not sure about the knees Jazz..if I get down I have trouble getting up, but I'll certainly be crossing everything for you.

Glad Taz is ok now, does that happen often?

Hope you're braced for the mental dog Griff, and the snow they're talking about doesn't hit you (or me!)

Never sure where everyone lives, apart from the two in the wilds of Scotland! I know on the traffic reports on Radio 2 she's been talking about difficulties further up the m1 from us, and they showed a live cam of snow in Leeds, Sheffield too I think.

No Suzeanna it was Taz's first and hopefully only seizure. My sis-in-law slept downstairs on the sofa with him last night.

Good girl Kota :wub:

Archie has gone off with Holly DW this morning. She said if she thought Archie was over doing it she'd pop him back in the van to rest up whilst the other dogs finished their walk. He's been lively all week and managed his daily walks with no bother so I think he will be OK. I have him on Yumove as he got a box in his Zooplus Christmas selection box and just ordered some more as he's almost finished this one. Anyone else used it?

I keep seeing forecasts on the telly for snow here in Cumbria but we haven't seen any as yet.

snowing here in Cheshire but only a light dusting for now and hasn't settled really, not sure if there is more on the way but at least Cliffy has been for his morning ablutions before it got too deep in the garden, he is asleep under a blanket on the couch right now

Never been to the Scilly Isles but spent most of my childhood summers in Cornwall around the Penzance/Marazion area

youmove was giving away free samples. I gave it to a friend who said it seemed to work

I'm in Essex. its cold and windy, but no snow, don't want it thanks, they are trying to get transport for Saturday for the foster