UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Febs Chatty Time

Jazz

Hello everyone, I thought it's about time I poked my nose back in. How are you all? I still have Lizzie and Bailey, AKA Team Bizzie, but life is so busy just now, I hope I can keep up and come back often.

Margaret x

Oh, I've just noticed my avatar of dear Cherry and Jack. It's almost the anniversary of losing Cherry, bless her. ❤

• Like 3

hi Margaret long time no see, sorry as I didn't know you lost Cherry I thought she was lovely :wub_anim:

Am looking to get away for a few days in a B&B just me and Cliffy in a couple months, thinking either Lakes or Northumbrian coast (Bambrough way) , oh and the B&B will be a pub of course :beerchug:

Any recommendations for either would be a help

Hi Marge how lovely to see you popping in. Don't be a stranger! I was in the Cherry and Spike fan club :wub: :wub: Looking forward to being able to catch up with you, Keith and Team Bizzie. Have you still got the allotment?

We had snow overnight, about a half inch, just enough to give a covering. Strangely enough the high fells aren't covered at all as you would expect when we have snow down here. They've just had a dusting.

I came in to find out how Kota is today and then saw Marge was here, got excited about that and forgot to ask Griff - so Griff how is Kota?

Edited by Yantan

Kota is good thanks Marion....too good, let her in the garden and she got the zoomies in the snow with deags chasing her...cue me yelling expletives like a fishwife Lol..good job my neighbour knows me very well. She got the inflatable collar off overnight, not her fault as the vets gave my dinky dog the large size! i have ordered a medium off amazon and that should be here today...making full use of my free prime trial

Glad Kota is ok Griff, sounds as if they are enjoying the snow a bit too much!

I went for my bone scan today, this morning at 11.30 for the injection, then went back two hours later for the scan. I told Philip I could go on my own for the scan, he was a bit doubtful as I don't like driving in snow, but it wasn't snowing when I left home. Ten minutes down the road, blizzard! I could hardly see the car in front! However, I got there in one piece, had the scan, left the hospital in sunshine and then half way home, blizzard again! I'm beginning to feel someone somewhere has it in for me!

• Like 1