UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Febs Chatty Time

Jazz

Luna is lovely.

I am sending away for a tally counter, that you click with your thumb and then it shows you the total at the end. So I can just click for every sheep and not worry about counting. I kept losing count because the sheep make my brain go all woolly, especially when they rush about.

• Like 1

Good idea Owl.

My Lilian Beckwith book arrived this morning :pinkie: It's in great condition, I was expecting far worse, especially for just £2.80 including delivery.

Baby Izzie came in this morning when her mum came to collect Archie. She needed her nappy changed and Naomi knows I don't mind her coming in too attend to these sort of very important matters. Archie took advantage of the fact Izzie was on the floor and gave her a good look over. He was really taken with her and she with him. At least this time she was all smiles as all she did last week was cry at the sight of me!

Yeah me too. I'm on my phone now & thought that had made the difference until I saw you'd all been locked out.

I have been unable to concentrate on my book due to Archie's incessant demands to be let out, let in, let out again. In, out, in, out & shake it all about. He got really cross with me the other day & I got quite the telling off when I dared to tell him "no". The language was choice. I told him swearing at me like that would get him nowhere. We've got a Perry the teenager in dog form!

• Like 1