UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Life, The Universe & Everything Else

Yantan

I love fostering, but hate when they arnt housetrained. been wondering what the smell is. the rubber mats under the excersise bike were drenched underneath so just had to move the heavy bike. place is mopped. they are going next sunday yeaaa

We buy our seed from the local farm supply shop. Delivery is the problem for us. Many suppliers won't deliver to us or charge extortionate rates.

I tis warmer here today with a whole 6 degrees- all things are relative.

We had a bracing walk on the beach this morning in the drizzle. We had the beach to ourselves. No other person was stupid enough to be on the beach in that weather.

Now home and cosy with the log burner on.

The Butternut Box food is no good for Archie. It's triggering his acid reflux. The turkey is OK but the beef, lamb and chicken are too high in fat (it doesn't take much.) What a shame as he is otherwise finding it very tasty. I'll have to get onto them.

Pretty miserable grey drizzly day here.

just been to the boot sale, got some nice bits. while i was out tiny foster got over the dining table, into the kitchen. went across the cooker and got half a takeaway pot of complete food, bit into the plastic to get it aannndddd got my liquorice allsorts. she didnt like them, but sucked every one

they are going next sunday. im counting the days. i was thinking about putting them in the kitchen at night to keep the wee in one place but no good if she jumps

just remembered, its lewis' birthday on the 9th. he will be ...... born in 89, hold on .... 28 ...

Edited by Jazz

They say it's always the little ones Jazz

I won some dog food on Instagram which arrived yesterday. It advertises as being natural and I chose the chicken and turkey with tomatoes and blueberries. Archie had the meat in the tray for his lunch and polished the lot off and licked his dish over and over to make sure he'd got it all. There's a tin of the same meat and bag of kibble. I have no idea how much the stuff costs but if he eats it and it doesn't bring on his reflux we'll get him some. The only thing he has ever eaten consistently that he likes and doesn't upset him is his good old Wagg but just the chicken premium one, he won't eat the other flavours :rolleyes: We've been looking for a decent wet food for him for a while as the vet advised us that wet food is better for his acid reflux.