UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

Lol....i don't mind yantan...it's funny

I use a hairdrier, the heat protect sleek stuff and then the straighteners...will have to have a good old google

Lol Suzeanna...i drove Steve nuts with what I would and wouldn't have...he was gob smacked when I just had a slice of brown bread for breakfast..nothing on it

Hi Maria, long time no see :wave4:

No not too late. I am just about to do an online shop so it's very timely :flowers:

Thank you also blackmagic :flowers: and Griff :finger2:

I was thinking along the lines of a curry as I have a couple of good recipes which could be adapted. Evie's mum usually brings food for her but I was thinking about a back-up of Quorn "chicken" bites with some homemade oven chips.

However I am now going to peruse the links and see if there's anything else.

Useless factoid: The founder of the UK Vegan Society was a teacher at my school :biggrin:

Hope it helped :flowers:

Was Donald Watson one of your teachers?

We were up your way (in Grasmere) in early May when it was very hot - lots more lovely vegan options in cafes etc than when we were last there !

Yes Donald Watson was one of my teachers. He taught woodwork and during our first couple of years at secondary school all the girls did metalwork and woodwork. He was a very patient man but I tried his patience many times and got sent to the library to read on more than one occasion. This was also true for metalwork and needlework. No wonder I love reading so much, I spent so many lessons in that library! Mr Watson lived a very long life as he didn't die until he was well in his 90's. I remember running into him on the fells when I was walking the family dogs and he made such a big fuss of them and told me how he loved all animals and was a vegan. This was a few years after I had left school and I had no idea until then that he was big animal rights supporter or a vegan. He never spoke to his pupils about either. By the way you could never miss him when he was out walking as he always wore breeches with alpine socks, a tweed jacket and a bobble hat.

Yep there are loads of vegan - and vegetarian who also cater for vegans - restaurants and cafes here now. Maybe they will take over from all the bloody anorak shops!

• Like 1

my parents are hilarious...they are in looe....there is a webcam so my mum and dad go outside to phone me and have me look at the live stream...nutters..mum stood there waving. they have been there around 4 hours and have hit the shops already..dad has yet another shiny sparkly watch and my mum a £700 diamond ring!!

i am alone, unsupervised and have beer Lol..i will be leaving my phone alone!! seen Steve quite a few times lately, i have been in dresses and heels most times and have lost a lot of weight...wasn't overweight but now very very toned and tanned...he looks at me and as soon as i look at him and smile...he looks away, revenge and i haven't even need to punch him or damage property!!

cardilogist appt on the 17th same cardiologist as a few years back...i am hoping all will come back o.k...i dithered about telling my mum but decided i had better be honest...i am not too worried, i know things aren't right but worrying isn't going to change anything

Nah Jazz... i honestly don't worry, if i died tomorrow, so long as the cat and dogs are o,k i am fine...if i didn't have them i would have been long gone by now...i've a bit of a weird way of thinking, always been the same

Edited by griff

It is disgusting to tell anyone they are worthless. You can tell someone if you think their actions are wrong but to devalue someone like that is unspeakable. People who do that are usually trying hard to hide their own weakness or guilt.

• Like 1