UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marches Manic Mantras

Jazz

Hi Alex - *waves madly*.

I was just about to comment on how awful the weather is & if this wind keeps up we can expect some slates off. Then I realised I have my earphones in and am listening to a winter blizzard to counter a hot flush. Oy vey.

• Like 1

I'm still in Cape Verde. The weather has been amazing. Fly home tomorrow though - good job since me and dad have fallen out this afternoon and he's not speaking to me :rolleyes: After we had done a scuba dive; they invited me diving the next day to dive a deep wreck. It was too deep for dad to dive, but I'm qualified to dive it. I said no, as I didn't want to leave dad on his own. The next day, dad spent all day inside as he had sunburn, so I could have gone :rolleyes: Today I said I wanted to walk into the town to get a postcard for work if he wanted to join me. He said he did. I bought the postcard and then decided to mooch around the shops. He went into a foul mood and I could tell he wasn't happy, so I said I'd come back tomorrow and we'd go back to the hotel. He then didn't speak to me and still isn't speaking now :rolleyes: