UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Decembers Dishy Delights

Jazz

Suzeanna, will be thinking of you.

Griff, that's horrendous. So glad they found the metal item.

Jazz, hope the cough calms down.

We have been busy tracking Tuesday and Wednesday, resting Thurs, then Wispa poorly yesterday but a lot better today. Probably ate something undesirable. Wednesday dog was reunited Thurs. Wispa's work was 100% accurate. She tracked from his home near the main road in Matlock Bath all the way to the top of the hill through narrow lanes among houses set on hillside terraces, on to a woodland footpath. Then the ground scent just vanished and she told us, sorry that is as far as I can go. Turned out the finder had picked the little thing up there and taken him home. Nice to know Wispa is as good as ever.

For anyone who doesn't know Matlock Bath, it is built on the side of a steep ravine which looks like something in Switzerland. If anyone had told me I would be climbing up there I would never have believed them. Very glad my friend Vicky joined us and took a turn at handling Wispa.

• Like 1

Well done wispa, hope she is better soon.

Deagan has had her check up, I don't think the metal has anything to do with the vomiting as it has been in there some time, her op was massive with the whole of her bowel being taken out and examined, she is back Tuesday for a check up but she is so good natured she trotted in to see Conor no trouble and allowed him to examine her without a grumble