UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Notable News

suzeanna

i have whatsapp but just for family and Steve although he never bloody bothers reading the messages Lol i don't pay, i believe there was a fee but i think they have done away with it now and it is just free like messenger is

Lol...Archie is a real mix then

dex is in the vets today, been running round like a blue ars$d fly this morning...would like to start the day again with a better one please, chemo day, sat in the vet wth a dog whose ear was infected and stinking...nearly threw up, managed to deliver dex to the nurse without being sick then had to bomb off to the Drs as i now have a flippin water infection, could they dip it, send it to the hospital and give me my antibiotics whilst i was there...errr no, leave it with us and we will sort it out so i have to try and get back to the drs and fetch the cat at some point...all without being sick Lol

What a splendid mix Archie is. I always thought some Lancshire Heeler in there.

Yesterday we went tracking, and a very silly thing happened. the trail led to a wood with the biggest old badger sett you ever saw. Luckily the missing dog had taken a look, had a sniff round and decided to move back to the village where someone caught him in a garden. While we were leaving the wood, a branch caught my beanie hat, a favourite one with the Spurn bird observatory logo, and flipped it straight down the sett. It vanished into a deep dark hole. Good thing one of the party had a torch and very long arms, and could just get hold of it with his fingertips.

Hope you can get everything done today, griff.

Owl, I had a sudden mental picture of a badger emerging from the sett wearing your hat! Glad you got it back.

Yes me too. In fact I am sitting here giggling at the mental image. Sorry Owl. I do love the tales from yours and Wispa's adventures.

I'm going off to see Evie and her mum a little later if all goes to plan :)

• Like 1

Lol...i thought the badger was going to be wearing the hat too Lol

I now have another job on my list, to get to Steves and deliver the meals i have made...before he gets back from work so he gets a surprise Lol, still no news on Dex, called at 1 and they hadn't started him as they had an emergency in....Danny said he would call when he was done..starting to fret now, called the Drs to see if i need to get back and fetch antibiotics... the receptionist didn't know if i had an infection and obviously couldn't be bothered with looking at the computer, if i have, i have missed a whole days antibiotics because of her

Thanks for that Sam, will do.

I feel sorry for my daughter in law..apparently all three of the children have the sickness bug that's going round, and so does her bedridden mother. What a nightmare!

Glad I have my mobile in a case, that's three times I've dropped it this morning, my fingers are cold and it's flared my arthritis up.

Edited by suzeanna