UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Notable News

suzeanna

Can't believe it's November - the new series of the jungle starts on the 13th. That's how I know it's nearly Christmas :biggrin: I'm away from 8th-23rd though. Going to have a lot of catching up to do when I get home :laugh:

Has anyone seen Alex around? Not seen her post for a while :unsure:

Am sure they will have had a birthday party for Rosie at the bridge :flowers:

You are definitely here now Griff.

We'd put a notice on the door last night saying NO Trick or Treat, in very big red letters. Someone still rang the bell though..and it can't have been a little person as they wouldn't have been able to reach. We didn't answer. Candy goes off like a rocket when the doorbell goes and I didn't fancy that half the night.

I was wondering about Alex too.

Looks as if Yantan is on October 32nd...

I was indeed! It was only when I came to change the wall calendar over that I thought "ah, that's why the October fred is so quiet. They are all chatting in the November one!" I am such an air head these days.

Yes I was wondering what Alex was doing. She's been noticeably MIA.

I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done so it's out of the way. I haven't got a lot to buy but most of those I buy for are hard to buy for :( I had got my brother's dog sorted, along with Archie, but since Taz is now on a restricted diet all the "sweeties" I've bought him will have to go to Archie instead (I am sure he won't grumble about that!) I'll need to look out for some more toys for Taz.

I've got WhatsApp installed on my phone but only so the DW can keep us up-to-date when we are away and she has Archie to stay.

Talking of Archie. We've got his DNA results back.

His main mixes are American Staff/German Shepherd mix crossed with Border Collie/Whippet mix.

He also does have Lancashire Heeler (which is one of the breeds we suspected) in him plus a touch of Shipperke/Berger Picard/Lab/Staffie from the mixed breeds he is descended from. One set of great grandparents were both Whippets. One set of grandparents were a Border collie mix and a Whippet. His parents were a Border Collie/Whippet mix and an American Staffie mix with a German Shep.

My friend, who has a great interest in and love for, German Sheps has always claimed that he had Shep in him and I always just laughed at her saying "don't be so ridiculous". I shall now have to go and eat crow!

Whatever, he's a smashing little dog, friendly and intelligent and he'll always just be "our Archie" to us :wub:

Edited because I made a mistake - duh. All corrected now.

Edited by Yantan